Well this is going to get interesting

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
eedb26a706df93c9fd4fe88ce079d7ed.jpg

get them out an practice for this weekend

Problem is, then we'd need to treat their injuries and taxpayers would be on the hook for it. LE should use this opportunity to clear out their camp, block them from coming back.

If 1806 is closed, how the hell are they getting back to their camp? BLOCK THEM OUT

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Problem is, then we'd need to treat their injuries and taxpayers would be on the hook for it. LE should use this opportunity to clear out their camp, block them from coming back.

If 1806 is closed, how the hell are they getting back to their camp? BLOCK THEM OUT

No just push them in the water and it will take care of them water is life you know

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is a better way to clear them out. Would be the wood chipper scene from the movie Fargo only in a big way.
blower_6.jpg

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh let them have their fun today because if this storm comes we will have our fun on friday! if we get wet heavy snow coming in with winds to 65 that shit will snap just about every tent poll down there then drop the temps below freezing and those damn hippies will turn into snow birds in a big hurry! yeah water is life right up till its frozen and flying sideways at 60 ....them it's death!

Last edited:

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that video of the guy in the truck was rigged looked to me like tee pee poles on top of his truck and why a go pro on the truck?? more b/s I think

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that video of the guy in the truck was rigged looked to me like tee pee poles on top of his truck and why a go pro on the truck?? more b/s I think

That was a rioters phone that got knocked out of their hands and landed upright on the step by some dumb luck while they were live streaming their BS as he was driving through the bunch of rioters.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh let them have their fun today because if this storm comes we will have our fun on friday! if we get wet heavy snow coming in with winds to 65 that shit will snap just about every tent poll down there then drop the temps below freezing and those damn hippies will turn into snow birds in a big hurry! yeah water is life right up till its frozen and flying sideways at 60 ....them it's death!

I'm betting most of them will just hop in their warm vehicles and burn petro to stay warm.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, the Army just said they're going to postpone the easement to cross the river so the rioters can be heard. C'mon blizzard, get here quick.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Problem is, then we'd need to treat their injuries and taxpayers would be on the hook for it.

Not if you drive fast enough to either fling them in the river or under a big enough bank that they're stranded under said snowbank until spring thaw.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
So that little incident happened just a few miles from my house and I've about had it with titty sprinkling losers. FWIW, U.S. Uncut is known for its outright lies and that little write up is no different.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
With all the ties to George soros, how is the DOJ not going after him for inciting all this violence?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just heard on Faux the Corps are now saying the pipeline route needs more study. I could give them suggestions on additional studies.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true Russia has a warrant out for Soros?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy is a concrete contractor and those were concrete forms on the truck

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Already busy this morning. Hundreds coming north and parking at UTTC (taxpayer-funding riot gathering site). The low life's intend to shut down traffic and move to banks and the Corp of Engineer office on S. 12th Street. They've already spray painted Wells Fargo branch in Mandan the other day. Bust out the bats and clubs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46