• Yes, I'd join in the fun.

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • No, thanks. Not interested.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
What about a bragging rights board all year long for everyone to vote on which entry wins for the week, month or year.
That way those who like to get pissy when Capt or Mushky shows off their best poses can really pour on the wine for lambasting.

Good idea. I'm wanting a contest like this, so a guy can show those big fish without ANY backlash.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you going to have NDGF do the raffle so we find out in July?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
How are we going to be certain the liberals in our group wont use some old pictures, or someone else's fish?

I see some shenanigans coming into play with our slick democrat buddies...haha

Remember Hillary? she was always on the take, and Bernie supporters feel as though our fish are their fish..?

I have found an app on Iphone (not found on android yet) that will geo tag, and timestamp pics, but I am hoping that is not needed. If the contests get big enough, and prizes large enough, then maybe. But, for this, I am just looking for something fun, and casual.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr this will be based on rules set forth by honest people those who cheat we will know if they are like if someone uses one of these contraptions

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea. I'm wanting a contest like this, so a guy can show those big fish without ANY backlash.
I wont have a horse in the race because I don't have a sparkly boat with a 350 hp turbocharged yamaha, snobear with a lowrance with a 16 inch screen, or a 300 dollar fishing rod with a daiwa 500 reel.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about a bragging rights board all year long for everyone to vote on which entry wins for the week, month or year.
That way those who like to get pissy when Capt or Mushky shows off their best poses can really pour on the wine for lambasting.

The nice thing about having to take it with the fish on a ruler is now you will be able to see how big Ahab and Musky's fish really are or aren't. Muhahahaaaa!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in just for the fun of it , I'd donate a prize just for a tag along contest with before and after pictures to see who can make a smallest fish appear to be the biggest.

images

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The nice thing about having to take it with the fish on a ruler is now you will be able to see how big Ahab and Musky's fish really are or aren't. Muhahahaaaa!

They are small, and I am talking tiny. These are some little ones from early ice last year.

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
See; Look how many entries that is for me and I didn't even have to leave my worn out office chair.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This year will be even better hint hint cant wait to make up for last years lack thereof, because of the surgery. Man it is nice to be able to enjoy good pictures of some good fishing.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in just for the fun of it , I'd donate a prize just for a tag along contest with before and after pictures to see who can make a smallest fish appear to be the biggest.

images

I like this idea. If there is a category for this your all going down, may as well make me the winner now.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
See; Look how many entries that is for me and I didn't even have to leave my worn out office chair.

Suggestions?

Perhaps your offhand must hold up a thumbs up in the pic? To signify 2016-2017 winter pics. A peace sign? The middle finger?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we can trust this group of deplorables. If you cheat, you have to spend one night in the protest camp with a "I heart DAPL" shirt.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49