guywhotrolls?

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does the g in gst stand for gramps? There have been some damn fine comedic developments in the last 25 years. Don't need to keep watching those vhs reruns

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
entity? Holy! I gotta say nothing in the capts routine has been that humourously memorable that stands out either.

I did laugh when the canoe tipped over. And at least now I know where the "pump the brakes" the boys say comes from so thanks.

No gramps yet. Those comedic developments like Stephen Cobert and Conan Obrian.........I'll stick with the vhs, besides my Lonesome Dove collection is vhs.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally found an argument where gst didn't get the last word :

The original with the babies was actually kind of cute and funny. The fact you post grown men in diapers you found on the internet ............what the hell kind of a search history do you have on your computer? ?:shame:

- - - Updated - - -

Ha a thread with the title guywhotrolls turns into a troll fest over people whining about someone trolling............

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
entity? Holy! I gotta say nothing in the capts routine has been that humourously memorable that stands out either.

I did laugh when the canoe tipped over. And at least now I know where the "pump the brakes" the boys say comes from so thanks.

No gramps yet. Those comedic developments like Stephen Cobert and Conan Obrian.........I'll stick with the vhs, besides my Lonesome Dove collection is vhs.

I really wish you were young, because I do have an issue with giving grief to elders. Just take this as a "try not to be such a piece of sandpaper" moment and retool for a bit.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Captn, if that is considered a "sand paper" response...........Just take this as a "try not to be so sensitive" moment and get over it.

I am only 54, just kind of joking given my sons give me grief about being old and the grey hair and beard has gotten me mistaken for being much older in situations that have actually been quite humorous.

so go ahead and insult and give what ever grief you wish, I think I can handle it. ;)

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
#guywhostartedadoozy

Thanks for the pictures of your boat mods. very nice workmanship on the skeg extension.

Been looking at some on other sites and think it's worth doing.

GST, you seem like about the oldest 54 year old ever, and I don't mean that as an insult.

I'm about the same age and get called immature all the time (and it's meant as an insult).

Let's take 'er to a thousand boys :)

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess my goal to be as funny as gst needs to be re-evaluated.;:;banghead

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey! You just made the biggest mistake of your life, baby. I know you're gunna be missing me when you have that big, white, wrinkly body on you with his loose skin and old balls... gross! Ugh!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey! You just made the biggest mistake of your life, baby. I know you're gunna be missing me when you have that big, white, wrinkly body on you with his loose skin and old balls... gross! Ugh!

haha big daddy just watched that the other day................. look its the guy with the old balls

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, do you have a friend? Shall that friend speak?

Welllll one may already have and most of the others don;t bother with sites like this because of people and stupid shit like this..........I apologize if I find your "bad girl club" amusing. I once watched a few minutes of some house wives show and it kinda reminds me of this.

Eventually a thread bashing sconis will emerge once again and this will all be a thing of the past.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11