guywhotrolls?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turns out that sconi that caught the neat mushky is quite a good fella.

He is the one guy in Wisconsin that is a native sconi that isn't a douche...haha

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turns out that sconi that caught the neat mushky is quite a good fella.

He is the one guy in Wisconsin that is a native sconi that isn't a douche...haha

or he was fake (ficticious..). my money is on that. I am ever cautious with "new" folks on here.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
GST, you seem like about the oldest 54 year old ever, and I don't mean that as an insult.

I'm about the same age and get called immature all the time (and it's meant as an insult).

Not taken as one. Maybe it is just me, but at 54 if I was getting called immature all the time I would take a step back but maybe thinking shaking someone bodys hand as you look them in the eye is silly and old fashioned and hijinks and boyish pranks is the new 50 something standard.

Who knows any more given boys can pick which pisser they want to use.

Guess maybe I am a bit like john rs grandpa and somehow I don;t think that is a bad thing.

You guys carry on huggin and grab assin and posting your funny videos, I'll just sit here in my rocker shaking my head. :)

You peckerheads just stay the hell off my lawn.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welllll one may already have and most of the others don;t bother with sites like this because of people and stupid shit like this..........I apologize if I find your "bad girl club" amusing. I once watched a few minutes of some house wives show and it kinda reminds me of this.

Eventually a thread bashing sconis will emerge once again and this will all be a thing of the past.

And the friend is where?

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea, I hope and think he is smarter than to hop into this stupid conversation more than what he did.

But holy Ahab you are starting to sound alot more like that one girl in high school that thought she had more friends and was neater than everyone else and that was some kind of measuring stick for coolness.

I guess whether I have more "friends" than someone else on an internet site that I have never met was never much of a concern to me. I guess you young fellas are kind of obsessed with this social media deal so maybe having friends floating around in the internet is a big deal.

If you want to have a pecker measuring contest just lay it out there man, just don;t pick a cold day where you are wearing too many layers of clothing.

When it gets right down to it when it comes to what NDA thinks of us you and I are really no different, we are both just "jewels in the rough". ;)

Really captn, my apologizes if I think your Hollywood Housewives carrying on is amusing to read, I am kinda sleep deprived during calving and sometimes things just strike me funny even though I know better than to keep contributing.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea, I hope and think he is smarter than to hop into this stupid conversation more than what he did.

But holy Ahab you are starting to sound alot more like that one girl in high school that thought she had more friends and was neater than everyone else and that was some kind of measuring stick for coolness.

I guess whether I have more "friends" than someone else on an internet site that I have never met was never much of a concern to me. I guess you young fellas are kind of obsessed with this social media deal so maybe having friends floating around in the internet is a big deal.

If you want to have a pecker measuring contest just lay it out there man, just don;t pick a cold day where you are wearing too many layers of clothing.

When it gets right down to it when it comes to what NDA thinks of us you and I are really no different, we are both just "jewels in the rough". ;)

Really captn, my apologizes if I think your Hollywood Housewives carrying on is amusing to read, I am kinda sleep deprived during calving and sometimes things just strike me funny even though I know better than to keep contributing.

Just an observation and a point that obviously hit home. Best of luck on your endeavors.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Eventually a thread bashing sconis will emerge once again and this will all be a thing of the past.

Naa, I think we should keep bumping this thread until it sinks in and is clear to you that everybody is tired of your shit.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Just an observation and a point that obviously hit home. Best of luck on your endeavors.

Indeed I will lay awake tonite till I cry myself to sleep over the fact a mean girl pointed out I do not have as many "friends" on an internet site as she did..........

Thanks for the well wishes though calving is going pretty well. 180 on the ground and still at 100%.

Best of luck on home coming queen.

- - - Updated - - -

[/B]

Naa, I think we should keep bumping this thread until it sinks in and is clear to you that everybody is tired of your shit.

Hey you ever figure out that grazing rate thingy from that other thread?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
And he doesn't use his hands !

well they have a sleeve deal if you know anything about it........you likely have seen something like it on those websites with grown men in diapers videos you seem to visit......;)

Dirty mike if you are going to start dragging peoples spouses and family members into the private message conversations making foolish accusations perhaps you should have the backbone to just post your comments on here for everyone to see.

For someone that keeps claiming you are going to give others the "last word" you sure seem to keep on and on and on.........is there some psycho analyst term for that?

- - - Updated - - -

zman. your momma wears army boots...jeesh.

Last edited:

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
One time I had the last word, until I didn't....

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Indeed I will lay awake tonite till I cry myself to sleep over the fact a mean girl pointed out I do not have as many "friends" on an internet site as she did..........

Thanks for the well wishes though calving is going pretty well. 180 on the ground and still at 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you ever figure out that grazing rate thingy from that other thread?

hahaha.

I actually think that is a pretty good funny. Your only one, but a good one.

:;:thumbsup

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Well sir I never made homecoming queen or king for that matter. I am sure there are members that would rather shank me than shake my hand. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I have are solid.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id shake your hand, and then shank ya... That's how johnr rolls

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find this amusing even more so that I am not involved. But if any one says they are calling a spade a spade shit is going to get real.....fast

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33