big 3 drawing

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
No personal offense meant but you're telling me we've reached a point in this country where if you make a mistake on a big game application it can't be a better luck next year situation, we have to have a game and fish department track everyone who makes a mistake down so they can still be included. Hmmm

Yep, the ones who took it to the state legislature via their reps because they didn't get their tags are the most to blame for the personal courtesy the NDGF now provides.

Timbuk-2

Founding Member
Founding Member
"No offense but if you're too stupid to get your app completed then I'm not sure I want you in the field carrying a firearm. They shouldn't be wasting everyone elses time worrying about getting a few more idiots into the drawing. Eff them!"

That was offensive and says a lot about your personality. Obviously you are one of those folks who has never made a mistake. I never said I expected the kind of customer service I got from G&F but I did appreciate when I received it. The person I would be most concerned about being afield with a firearm is an arrogant ass who attacks someone he doesn't know without provocation. Contrary to your moniker, you are no sportsman.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
"No offense but if you're too stupid to get your app completed then I'm not sure I want you in the field carrying a firearm. They shouldn't be wasting everyone elses time worrying about getting a few more idiots into the drawing. Eff them!"

That was offensive and says a lot about your personality. Obviously you are one of those folks who has never made a mistake. I never said I expected the kind of customer service I got from G&F but I did appreciate when I received it. The person I would be most concerned about being afield with a firearm is an arrogant ass who attacks someone he doesn't know without provocation. Contrary to your moniker, you are no sportsman.
Lighten up francis! It's called personal accountability. Something seriously lacking in this day and age.

Oh and thanks for the negative rep

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member

Those that call others not a sportsman are often not a sportsman themselves. It is those with a superiority complex that give much of us bad names.

Don't we have PITA and HSUS for that kind of BS?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, did they draw that late last year too??? Makes sense if that is an ongoing issue.
Population of adults is at an all time high but lamb survival was an all time low. Apparently this is common on a heard that had and is still experiencing pneumonia albeit at a much lower rate.

CJR

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I checked yesterday, I was listed as unsuccessful for both Moose and Elk...I was buying my combo license this morning and clicked over and Elk is no longer listed...did they actually do the drawing? Was there an issue?

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I checked yesterday, I was listed as unsuccessful for both Moose and Elk...I was buying my combo license this morning and clicked over and Elk is no longer listed...did they actually do the drawing? Was there an issue?
My bighorn and elk are missing too. Along with some other discrepancies. Interesting............

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
My bighorn and elk are missing too. Along with some other discrepancies. Interesting............
yep, my bighorn and elk are missing, but also my preference points for deer has gone down by 1... are they watching me?... I LOVE THE NORTH DAKOTA GAME AND FISH SO MUCH! WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB THEY DO!!!

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got my elk denial email finally.

Also my deer points, and antelope points are screwed up now.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like this new system I just went from zero points on deer to one so I will call it a win. :;:cheers

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
AFter looking at it more, I think its because 2017 isn't showing up in the deer category. But who knows.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya i think you guys are looking at what you had for preference points for last years draws in some of those tables on your account home page.
That's definitely what it is but the point was that it's definitely not what it listed for points yesterday. For some unknown reason they can't seem to run a basic computer program without making it insanely messed up with little to no consistency from day to day let alone year to year. Pretty sure they have my grandmother writing the programs for them with how piss poorly there setup.

fish-r-man

★★ Legendary Member
I called and talked to a gal in licensing, and she gave me this response. Preference points are not given out the first year a hunter is unsuccessful with drawing a tag, but 1 point is awarded if that same hunter is unsuccessful a second year. therefore, it takes 2 years in a row to get your first point, then yearly after that....;:;banghead

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55