Poachers trespaser wall of shame

Established Member
This guy owns my driveway he pulls wright in like he owns the place at least he pulled to the side so I could still get to my house if I came home while he was poaching, by the way he passed a sign saying no hunting no trespassing
, STC_0272.jpg I now have game cameras hidden every ware

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you zoom in on the photo, maybe you could wright down the license numbers. Or just display the picture of the truck in the bars, every ware.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not quite clear. All I see is a pickup parked on a roadside. Nothing illegal yet. Did you see him/her hunting your property? If so, did you contact him/her about his/her trespassing? If pressing charges is in the picture then call the sheriff's office.

Not trying to start an argument but your statement did say "If I came home while he was poaching" leading me to believe you have a trail cam picture of a pickup,assuming the driver was then hunting. If you did see him hunting then I apologize for my mistake.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy owns my driveway he pulls wright in like he owns the place at least he pulled to the side so I could still get to my house if I came home while he was poaching, by the way he passed a sign saying no hunting no trespassing
,AA98C51E-7DB5-4B6B-B350-72EFF37D4942.jpg I now have game cameras hidden every ware

In English please.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
From the picture, I could think of a lot of s cenarios that would not be illegal. Or at least not someone poaching. I would have to have more evidence than that to make a claim of poaching. If you have more evidence, you should post that.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least he left his orange hat in the truck. Must be trying to sneak up on something.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought we decided blackmail was the best route

That and warning shots low enough over his head to hear the bullet “zing”. Almost forgot...also make threats about homicide to him and his family. That should about do it.

:::

Last edited:

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't see what good can come of this thread. If you have someone trespassing or hunting without permission turn them in. Complaining on the internet won't really do anything.

Last year I was harassed on a county road by a landowner for looking at deer on his land. I had permission to hunt the land that borders his. He had a young kid with him or the conversation would have got ugly.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy owns my driveway he pulls wright in like he owns the place at least he pulled to the side so I could still get to my house if I came home while he was poaching, by the way he passed a sign saying no hunting no trespassing, I now have game cameras hidden every ware
You say he owns your driveway, then you say he pulls in like he owns the place, well if he does what's the problem? If he owns it, are the signs his too? Are your camera's on his property?;:;popcorn

I'm so confused. :confused:

PS - please look into some spelling and writing lessons:)

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is he shooting with 440 yards of a dwelling? Are there posted signs he ignored? We need more info if this is considered trespassing and/or poaching.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 198
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57