Our Neighbors to the East

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just wish bythen knew how crooked, foolish, and fake he looks in that picture especially after his remarks a week or 2 ago about not being black if you don't vote for him. Dudes a fraud and a complete idiot.
You have to be joking. How fake he looks? What about your photo op king? Tear gas the crowd so I can take a pic in front a church. In this pic I see one working to get something done and the tard posing for his picture.. nothing fake about that
624.jpg

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fake news.... no tear gas was used..PROVE IT

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a good read:
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "I thought this letter [to James Mattis] from respected retired Marine and Super Star lawyer, John Dowd, would be of interest to the American People. Read it!"

John Dowd says President Trump had the "instinct & the b****" to keep America safe and take out Soleimani when Obama & Mattis didn't! Dowd says Mattis & Obama are JEALOUS that Trump did what THEY COULD NOT DO.

Jim:

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation—earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would—engage in this discourse. Marines keep their word.

The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew. Jim, this is the new nihilism. See Dan Henninger in WSJ today. Marines support the police in harm's way.

Did you forget that President Bush used active duty Marines to quell the riots in LA? President Trump has countless cities and some snowflake governors and mayors wetting themselves in the use of force to protect innocent lives and property. The AG of Massachusetts thinks burning property is good protest. Three more policemen were stabbed and shot in NYC last night.

Think about it. Should he be upset about the obvious failure of leadership? Where are you Jim?

Marines go to the fight.

No one divided this country more than Obama. He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to the cartels. He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas.

President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in the three years than anyone in the last fifty. Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded. Ask them about the prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the laws enacted by Biden and his hacks. You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon.

I understand, you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President, his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks—including those with stars.

You said nothing of the ugly, hate filled, disgraceful comments of Pelosi, Schumer, Perez and other Democrat hacks defaming the President and his office. You said nothing of the unlawful sanctuary cities and the unlawful release of hoodlums. You said nothing of the resistance movement to paralyze our courts and our government operations.

You said nothing of the obstruction and subversion of our immigration laws. You said nothing of MS-13 killers and the drug cartels who own huge sections of our major cities. Jim, do you think that hateful rhetoric and those corrupt actions were inspiring and unifying? Do you think the DI’s at Parr’s Island would find such behavior as unifying?

Maybe, your problem is a lot deeper. Perhaps you ought to explain how and why you (and John Allen), as CG Central Command, did not engage and take out Iranian Major General Soleimani who roamed the Middle East and wreaked havoc and death of American boys with his infamous IEDs?

Why did it take President Trump to have the instinct and balls to take him out (of course over the objection the geniuses in the Pentagon)?

Looks like the Persian mullahs were a one horse sleigh and Trump nailed the horse….forever. It has been quiet ever since. Perhaps, your anger is borne of embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central command. Did you applaud when the President recognized the central problem in the middle east? Did you applaud the President when he wanted to save American lives by bringing them home in one piece?

John M Dowd

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't give a rats ass one way or the other if gas was used or it wasn't as this shit show has gone on long enough.
End it already!
Wouldn't surprise me if the canisters were planted after the fact. Sure wouldn't be beyond the Lefts reach to pull such a stunt would it!
These sumbitches should get a job and get to work. Nobody with a job would be rioting.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't give a rats ass one way or the other if gas was used or it wasn't as this shit show has gone on long enough.
End it already!
Wouldn't surprise me if the canisters were planted after the fact. Sure wouldn't be beyond the Lefts reach to pull such a stunt would it!
These sumbitches should get a job and get to work. Nobody with a job would be rioting.

EXACTLY :crazythumb:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

der so many looting vids on facebook ---this one takes the prize.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe its time to pull the cops off the streets in the liberal cities begging for it, and let THEM prove THEY were right all along...

my prediction - crime skyrockets... tourism ends... tourist tax money disappears... pro sports teams go broke or leave... businesses close, and business owners leave for good...

elections for change happen in november...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My give a fuck for these cesspool inner cities is broken. They can do whatever the hell they want to there far as I’m concerned.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
There you go with that liberal unconstitutional bs again. Your comment sounds like the third grade again. This is America where your innocent until proven guilty. I know there is a double standard for liberals. Cavanaugh was guilty unti proven innocent, but real criminals are innocent until proven guilty. So watson the burden of proof is in your court, not Rowgie's. You know the old cliche " put up or-------

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This sounds like an interesting story, please elaborate!

Not worth the bore of it
Simply said 20 years ago, not one person was carrying around a computer in there hands now everyone has one it’s sickening to think how much these stupid phones have changed this world we live in for the worse ! I wouldn’t have one but they handed to me way back when and here I am!!!!! Don’t pick it up much now days✌️

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Floyd.jpg

Pandering for the locals and inside he's thinking of getting an Oscar nomination this coming winter!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://youtu.be/Yt4JK4X8IAc

Im not sure how this guy has made a career at acting, this was a C performance at best...

- - - Updated - - -

Not worth the bore of it
Simply said 20 years ago, not one person was carrying around a computer in there hands now everyone has one it’s sickening to think how much these stupid phones have changed this world we live in for the worse ! I wouldn’t have one but they handed to me way back when and here I am!!!!! Don’t pick it up much now days✌️

So its not really a facebook story, more of a technology thing? I thought maybe she reignited a relationship with her highschool sweetheart via facebook or something juicy.... :p

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://youtu.be/Yt4JK4X8IAc

Im not sure how this guy has made a career at acting, this was a C performance at best...

- - - Updated - - -

So its not really a facebook story, more of a technology thing? I thought maybe she reignited a relationship with her highschool sweetheart via facebook or something juicy.... :p

Focus man. This is tangential, private, and he doesn't care to elaborate. I think maybe it's nunya bisness.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Focus man. This is tangential, private, and he doesn't care to elaborate. I think maybe it's nunya bisness.

He brought it up, cant blame me for asking details. Its hard to imagine facebook ended a marriage, twitter maybe....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55