Our Neighbors to the East

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hate to say it, but Antifa followers/supporters are all around us folks. The gal who got the protest permit in Dickinson has Antifa logo on her Facebook, which tells me that she supports an anarchy type society and supports the violent protest. Would she join in if the hotel where she works in Dickinson got ransacked, looted busted up???? This great country and economy gives her the ability to get educated to whatever level she wants to make herself employable to earn an income. This concept is what makes up strong. I saw the stats from 2019. Police shot and killed just over 1000 people last year. Of those 41 were unarmed...of those 20 were white and 10 were black. I believe we are all equal and should be treated equal. But damn.....don't give me a reason not to think that way. And lastly...one simple way to avoid being arrested, don't commit crimes. And if you do, expect to be confronted by police and be given commands to surrender...and follow them. I could go on and on...but like mentioned several times...people play stupid games, expect stupid prizes. Or something like that!!!

Stay true everybody...love God like he is your best friend....because he is!!!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure wish the federal government would make it a crime for the media to insight violence, they sure like to point their fingers at President Trump when he criticizes the state governors when they allow rioting and looting. Reporting the news when the media does not have the full story, we need to go back to the time when the government stepped in and didn't allow reports to post pictures of war torn countries. Heck during the oil boom, the state censored the media on reporting of crimes that were happening in the Bakken.

I don't have a link handy or time to search, but there was a "blurb" in the past weeks about a law that made the media required to be non biased in its reporting. The law was repealed a while back and this is the fruit of that decision.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the hell is in the water in Fargo?

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...Mt5Cvpv5vWUunbRkG-6CH4MAz8dQORU1jQott_YXOWVsY

Fargo, ND (Valley News Live)- Fargo Police and the city of Fargo have announced that Deputy Chief Todd Osmundson has been suspended.
Chief Todd has suspended Deputy Chief Osmundson for one week of unpaid leave, effective immediately.
Osmundson was reportedly seen in the crowd of protesters undercover on May 30th, holding a beer and yelling obscenities about Police.
According to the release, he was acting on his own and did not have permission to do so.
Chief Todd says that Osmundson "has accepted full ownership of his actions.”

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This insanity is fueled by the full of pride jobless snowflakes on facebook, I see the pattern and it's ugly . I asked a fellow from MN a few years ago about his grand daughters wedding plans, She had a kid and had been planning her wedding for a year or two and posting updates on facebook. His response was they are waiting because she gets help with her college if she is single. It's easy and getting popular among young people and it's turning into a "family tradition" minus the family part.
Get knocked up, get on welfare, get engaged, shack up, have a kid , go to college for 5 years and be a volunteer so you can post it on your facebook page to make yourself feel good about your life. This gives the phrase "Live off the land" a whole new meaning, I always thought you needed a farm or at least an acre or two. Hell you can live off the land in a rented apartment .

It's a good time to be over the hill, I've had a great life but I feel so bad for our kids and grandkids having to grow up and live in this messed up society. I pray that one of them or hopefully all of them become interested in agriculture and get out of town and live a good life in the boondocks. Money is tight on the farm but money isn't everything.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20200604-104158_Facebook.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must have some credible info that makes them think they’re a target

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd hate to be that guy from Underwood MN that got liquored up while watching the riots and posted his feelings on facebook . His business is ruined and I wouldn't doubt that his life is in danger.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
yeah that picture is for real - I drove by the FPD this morning and could not believe what I was seeing. Also Minnesota's Governor just activated the MN National Guard to protect Moorhead and Clay County due to "credible evidence of a threat" for tomorrow and this weekend. So I get to spend another weekend locked and loaded - jeeeesh! This could get ugly fast -

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/03/politics/mattis-statement-trump/index.html

Seems like dumptard is the lead antagonist, the media just feeds on it. A 44 year Marine Vet, retired Marine General and former Sec of Defense calls out a 3.5 year buffoon but trump thinks his criticism of Mattis is credible? Only to his minions
TRUMP: Biden's been here 43 years. Taking vacations. Taking it easy. Sending his son to China & to Ukraine to pick up billions.
TRUMP: Biden talks about "systemic racism" in police departments. He's been here for 43 years. Why hasn't he done anything?
TRUMP: Biden talks about "systemic racism" in police departments. He's been here for 43 years. Why hasn't he done anything?

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah that picture is for real - I drove by the FPD this morning and could not believe what I was seeing. Also Minnesota's Governor just activated the MN National Guard to protect Moorhead and Clay County due to "credible evidence of a threat" for tomorrow and this weekend. So I get to spend another weekend locked and loaded - jeeeesh! This could get ugly fast -
Burgum better have the NG out in force this weekend and quelch this shit immediately. Enough pandering to the masses it's time to move on FFS.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...Mt5Cvpv5vWUunbRkG-6CH4MAz8dQORU1jQott_YXOWVsY

Fargo, ND (Valley News Live)- Fargo Police and the city of Fargo have announced that Deputy Chief Todd Osmundson has been suspended.
Chief Todd has suspended Deputy Chief Osmundson for one week of unpaid leave, effective immediately.
Osmundson was reportedly seen in the crowd of protesters undercover on May 30th, holding a beer and yelling obscenities about Police.
According to the release, he was acting on his own and did not have permission to do so.

This sure looks bad, but if he were legitimately undercover, it could be part of what he had to do, and where he had to be, to maintain his cover. I mean, right?

Or have I watched too much Miami Vice?

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
TRUMP: Biden's been here 43 years. Taking vacations. Taking it easy. Sending his son to China & to Ukraine to pick up billions.

Not sure what that has to do with the link I posted but the 'taking it easy' sounds alot like the approx 300 times trump has gone golfing and costing the public tens of millions and the other part could easily be compared to the crooked dealings of trumps son in law kushy and who knows what else by all his 'hired' family

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member

The problem was doing this on his own and not part of the plan. Should have cleared this with his superiors before hand.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Irregardless of his motivation, shouldnt we respect his right to free speech?
This doesn't have anything to do with free speech. He's being suspended for breaking protocol. He was not supposed to be going undercover, he did that on his own and without advanced knowledge from his superiors or fellow officers. That's not good.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This doesn't have anything to do with free speech. He's being suspended for breaking protocol. He was not supposed to be going undercover, he did that on his own and without advanced knowledge from his superiors or fellow officers. That's not good.

If he wasnt on the clock, even if he said he was doing 'research' or whatever, is it wrong? Can your employer dictate when you can and cant do in your free time, as long as its legal?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14