Bigger idiot, lunker or eyexer?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys don't quit this and start behaving yourself, you are going to be taken to the Train Station! ;:;rofl

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Y'all have to admit they started a damn lively thread.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread is the NDA equivalent of getting ratio’d.

Why would you know that?

On a side note, it is amazing how quickly the American version of the English language responds to new trends. My daughter and I had a discussion the other day about "drip". As in "that guywhofishes has drip". Both of us have dug in our heels to the point there are skid marks in the kitchen over the proper slang usage of "drip".

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you have the drip, it means you have swagger, especially in how you look. You're hot. You're cool. You're on point.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would you know that?

On a side note, it is amazing how quickly the American version of the English language responds to new trends. My daughter and I had a discussion the other day about "drip". As in "that guywhofishes has drip". Both of us have dug in our heels to the point there are skid marks in the kitchen over the proper slang usage of "drip".

I rely on Twitter to get most international or national news because MSM is corrupt.

rapala_09

Honored Member
To start such a stupid thread, I have to wonder.... Who is the bigger attention whore? Camper or Kanye West?

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I love how people want to blast Camper for starting this thread but here we are, 3 pages in, 50 posts later, and at the top of the recent activity. I think its hilarious! Kind of like Lunks or Eye's posts, if you don't like it, the best tactic is to not click on it, not read it, and definitely not respond!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Man it's early december....gonna be a long winter at this rate...."will ya look at the time?"

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have the drip, it means you have swagger, especially in how you look. You're hot. You're cool. You're on point.

I don't think that is what it meant back in the Korean conflict days. ;:;rofl Times sure do change

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that's why the 14 year old and I spent more time than is reasonable on the discussion of drip.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
To start such a stupid thread, I have to wonder.... Who is the bigger attention whore? Camper or Kanye West?

smole.jpg

When I see his name, I think of Jizzie :;:help And not in a good way ,,,,,

Thanks @guywhofishes

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’ve only heard of drippy Dick! and that my friends don’t sound good at all!

- - - Updated - - -

Boobies ( . ) ( . )

- - - Updated - - -

Boobies ( . ) ( . )

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I love how people want to blast Camper for starting this thread but here we are, 3 pages in, 50 posts later, and at the top of the recent activity. I think its hilarious! Kind of like Lunks or Eye's posts, if you don't like it, the best tactic is to not click on it, not read it, and definitely not respond!

I get a negative rep from someone over this post that says "dumb post", yet this whole thread is just that, absolutely hilarious. Amazing, that on all the stuff I've commented on over the years that this is the post that gets me my first. Wonder if they negative rep'd everyone that responded on this thread? Maybe they can negative rep me for this post too! I can only hope; like it matters to me what a bunch of guys on NDO think, lol. ;:;rofl

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn Good Grief, here we go again.....I'm just here for the popcorn......

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12