Expedition Bigfoot

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
the flying machines in those videos the air force shared moved exactly the way Bob Lazar explained. I'm not 100% convinced but im interested.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So...set your DVRs. 8-10pm Sunday on Travel Channel. I'd welcome differing opinions on the presentation. Looks legit to me.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So what about these USO's? navy clams under water vessels ghosting ships from mid air to under water objects.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
If somebody produces a legitimate Bigfoot/Sasquatch, I will put some fancy sprinkles on a plate of of dog doo and then down the hatch. With todays technology it’s pretty much impossible to not have some concrete evidence of something like that roaming around. Besides, do they not die and leave bones behind like everything else mammal on the planet?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If somebody produces a legitimate Bigfoot/Sasquatch, I will put some fancy sprinkles on a plate of of dog doo and then down the hatch. With todays technology it’s pretty much impossible to not have some concrete evidence of something like that roaming around. Besides, do they not die and leave bones behind like everything else mammal on the planet?

I get what you are saying.
But, how many dead bears or mountain lions have you seen in your travels? In all my years of hunting all over the US, I have never found a dead bear, moose, bear, mountain lion, or many other things. Other than the ones that I have killed or my friends or others have killed. Have found a few dead elk and tons of deer.
Just saying it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack IF they exist.
Couple that with usually being in the thick mountain terrain.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get what you are saying.
But, how many dead bears or mountain lions have you seen in your travels? In all my years of hunting all over the US, I have never found a dead bear, moose, bear, mountain lion, or many other things. Other than the ones that I have killed or my friends or others have killed. Have found a few dead elk and tons of deer.
Just saying it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack IF they exist.
Couple that with usually being in the thick mountain terrain.

If we can find dinosaur and wooly mammoth bones, we can find Bigfoot bones

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do hope they find them then, that way at least we will know that these thousands of people who say they have seen them aren't all crazy!

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigfoot cremates their dead,that's why forest fires start in remote areas.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife always laughs at these "wack jobs" that chase bigfoot. I tell her if I didn't hunt or fish I might be one of those "wack jobs".

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
16E32D99-8DD9-456D-A4EC-0E50B6AFEC5E.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last plug. 8-10 Sunday night. Would like to hear reasons for ridicule. FWIW Jane Goodall appeared on this show. IMO this show is more about WTF than trying to prove existence.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19