Kurtr's latest activity

  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread ND suppressor laws update?.
    Good for me Sodak doesn’t have any restrictions.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread ND suppressor laws update?.
    ATF will no longer get enforce form 4
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread NFL News (Vikings).
    Ditka was a legend
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to SLE's post in the thread ISO - Brittany Pup with Like Like.
    Guys, I appreciate the responses keeping it at the top of the current topics but training ones dogs can be left to the individual. This...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Pheasant opener # 57.
    I still love my 870 wingmaster
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread ISO - Brittany Pup.
    A dogs a dog I don’t care if you are talking malinois or Brit or mutt they all learn the same You don’t teach with a ecollar you re...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread NFL News (Vikings).
    Dallas did Dallas things the defense is horrible and Tampa put pressure on them . Hard to find a way Vegas had any part in that game...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    Any thing can look good on the internet
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread ISO - Brittany Pup.
    That’s what a check cord is for collars are not used to teach
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    Pan seared mallard with a black berry reduction
    • IMG_2495.jpeg
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr added the media item IMG_2495.jpeg to Pics.
    IMG_2495.jpeg
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to Twitch's post in the thread migration 26 with Like Like.
    I’ve had some pretty killer duck gumbo down on the gulf coast. Also the below pic is some duck sushi and tuna sashimi from down there as...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    Some goose pastrami I just finished up. The ladies in the office couldn’t believe it’s goose. I will be making more.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr added the media item IMG_2338.jpeg to Pics.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Fall fishing?.
    Go south heard a good report from between here and walth bay some guys got them pretty good pulling cranks. Biggest was 31”

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom