What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Sluggo's latest activity
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Haha
.
Keep saving them nickels⦠your ship will come in someday. š¤
Aug 20, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
Wish I had that kinda money
Aug 20, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Wow
.
My price range is $100-$200 FYI
Aug 20, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Like
.
LOL - that's right - I forgot you are a fan of back-reeling vs relying on the drag. I never developed the habit back in the day, I...
Aug 19, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
OL Deadeye's post
in the thread
Sak
East of Sanish
with
Like
.
You did great we were fishing the New Town area both towards Antelope flats and then down east the few we did catch were very healthy...
Aug 19, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
Scheels Daiwa reels have been good for me...the 2500 series work for everything from walleyes to lakers. I like that they have a...
Aug 19, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
westwolfone's post
in the thread
New Pup
with
Like
.
Been waiting until I retired to get a dog. This is Orzo. 8 weeks old today.
Aug 14, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
sdwxman's post
in the thread
oahe
with
Like
.
I have a place there. We love it. Great community, bar/restaraunt and bait shop. Tight knit community. Lots of fishing options north or...
Aug 4, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
BDub's post
in the thread
oahe
with
Wow
.
Langeliers. I knew it was low but this is bad.
Aug 4, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Cheaper Lithium for FFS shuttl
with
Like
.
Fun fact: It costs 30-40 cents to charge a 100ah 24V battery. Unbelievably inexpensive. BTW, LiTime came out with a shuttle 30ah...
Aug 1, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
How much line do you spool ?
.
I usually do 100 yards. Try to buy 300 yard spools and then get 3 fills out of it. Plus with braid, I reverse the line one time...
Jul 30, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
Allen's post
in the thread
Blue Green Algae hits ND again
with
Like
.
I'm sorry that I didn't see this earlier, because the highlighted part is incorrect. Nitrogen in the fertilizer is generally in the...
Jul 28, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
5575's post
in the thread
Favorite Sunrise/Sunset Pics
with
Like
.
The fishing this summer has been pretty incredible, hard not to catch your limit most days. One of my favorites.:)
Jul 28, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
`/*%$ taxes
with
Haha
.
More taxes on alcohol??? š¤¬ š¤¬š¤¬ ...duel... You shut your whore mouth. ...boozer......boozer......boozer......rofl...
Jul 25, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
lunkerslayer's post
in the thread
`/*%$ taxes
with
Like
.
I could support this especially about the part that it only works for primary residence, before it was going to cut properly taxes for...
Jul 25, 2026
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom