What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Sluggo's latest activity
Sluggo
reacted to
Mike Fretty's post
in the thread
Contemplating a shop build
with
Like
.
Shop is up and backfilled Concrete is being poured thursday
Aug 26, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
Wishek Sausage
.
Speaking of West Dakota...their slogan: Nobody beats our meats........anyone else think that is sophomoric? I have a hard time walking...
Aug 26, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
Wishek Sausage
.
Don't think i have tried Langon's but Wishek is my fav of all time at this point. Great flavor, not real fatty and I like the texture...
Aug 26, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Son's 1st Goose
with
Like
.
1st one of many I hope. Dad had back up but didn't really need me with a head shot! We will post the video as soon as I get some time to...
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
zoops's post
in the thread
Wishek Sausage
with
Like
.
Yea, hopefully don't go the way of Pizza Corner and get bought out and go cheap.
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
RIP Dolly
.
I'm not a big CW fan but I did like a few of her songs. Very unique voice. I heard she preferred reels with a back reel switch too ;)
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Like
.
I recently had to address my wife's old tried and true Shimano Symetre. We own several and all their anti-reverses eventually require...
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
NWT
with
Like
.
Sounds like they are not catching alot of fish. 19 a day gets you in the top 10. seen a muskie caught yesterday
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
I used to always get Shimano reels until they eliminated the back reel switch, which everyone agrees is a must have. :) Anyway I...
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Haha
.
On occasion I will bump the anti-reverse switch on a reel that has one… and just about crap myself at how spazzy I react when the reel...
Aug 25, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
I think I am the only person that has ever had bad luck with Pflueger. I had a couple and if I cast cranks all day, at some point the...
Aug 24, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Like
.
Well… I have to confess I bought a couple of Supreme XTs today because they were the only middle range reels on sale at Scheels. I now...
Aug 22, 2026
Sluggo
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
new reel for all around use?
with
Like
.
he has his drag set high and instead of relying on it he back-reels every time a fish makes a run that feels like it needs slack to...
Aug 20, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
All the time. Whether I’m jigging or casting cranks, my drag is tightened up so when I get a bite and set the hook, the drag does not...
Aug 20, 2026
Sluggo
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
✋
Aug 20, 2026
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
26 minutes ago
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom