lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Certification wheel
main-qimg-baea008308afbe96e60c0c05e79ca217.gif

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Take with a grain of salt - I haven't researched it yet. It definitely made a sharp turn directly at the pillar but I don't know the current and or wind direction or speed at the time.

BOMBSHELL REPORT:
⚠️
Synergy Marine Group managed the ship that hit the Baltimore bridge and has a STRONG BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with China – It specializes in REMOTE SYSTEM monitoring.
"Synergy provides ship owners with mission-critical services including full technical management (e.g. regulatory compliance, maintenance, procurement, and remote systems monitoring), crew management (e.g. sourcing and training of seafarers and services like payroll) as well as marine services, (e.g. decarbonization services, seafarer health and wellness, newbuilding design and supervision and project management including for the installation of energy-saving devices)."

1712148821493.png

Attachments

1712148762677.png

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Take with a grain of salt - I haven't researched it yet. It definitely made a sharp turn directly at the pillar but I don't know the current and or wind direction or speed at the time.

BOMBSHELL REPORT:
⚠️
Synergy Marine Group managed the ship that hit the Baltimore bridge and has a STRONG BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with China – It specializes in REMOTE SYSTEM monitoring.
"Synergy provides ship owners with mission-critical services including full technical management (e.g. regulatory compliance, maintenance, procurement, and remote systems monitoring), crew management (e.g. sourcing and training of seafarers and services like payroll) as well as marine services, (e.g. decarbonization services, seafarer health and wellness, newbuilding design and supervision and project management including for the installation of energy-saving devices)."

1712148821493.png
Oh no...hacking(or manipulate there own computers)could never happen...it's a conspiracy....shit just happens

Ian Firth, a prominent British structural engineer with expertise in bridge design, told The Washington Post that it was the vessel's angled approach to the Key Bridge, which bypassed structural defenses, led to its collapse.

Shit just happens....we will never ever know the truth..even if it was shit just happening

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard right away that China can remote in to those ships, but no one will ever know or prove they shut down the power of that ship remotely.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19