Agridime Ponzi Scheme

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
No wonder beef is so high. Feel sorry for those that got duped. But "generally" something that seems to good to be true, unfortunately does not turn out that way. But man the promise of that kind of return on investment is certainly inviting. Especially after already receiving some payments.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bad deal. When I hear of situations like this, I always think about 1 Timothy 6 vs 10: For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
cattle farmers run on a very small profit line, cant imagine having money stolen like that.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
With only 4 major packers there's got to be a significant draw to trying to do business outside that network.

Of course the majority of what I know about cattle happens over a grill or gets laced up on my feet so take the above with a grain of salt. And maybe a splash of olive oil, pinch of ground pepper and a sprinkle of rosemary and thyme.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
This Agridime Ponzi scheme sure is a mess. I don't know alot about it other than what I've read and a few rumors I've heard. Its scary to think it could be some of my neighbors and friends that are the ones not going to get paid, hearing some rumors of that but no one talks about it. I do know of one trucker that told me he hauled loads of cattle that were sold to Agridime and hasn't been paid his trucking yet. I've heard rumors of another guy that supposedly invested a million bucks into it and also has 200 head of cattle tied up in it that he is not getting paid for.Its a real bad deal for alot of people but I sometimes wonder if they shouldn't have seen the warning signs of if a deals to good to be true it probably is.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
When i was told how much a cattle farmer made per cow, I asked him why he does it, so I'm a bit confused how cattle farmers thought they could make 20 to 30 percent on their money investing in the cattle business??

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
When i was told how much a cattle farmer made per cow, I asked him why he does it, so I'm a bit confused how cattle farmers thought they could make 20 to 30 percent on their money investing in the cattle business??
Human nature. Does the 20 something supermodel really want to be our friend on social media? But people click on it anyways. Old adage, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most likely they were told that Agridime had access to “specialty markets/packers” that were willing to pay a premium price for certain traits or feed practices. “Grass-fed”. “Organic”, etc etc etc.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Human nature. Does the 20 something supermodel really want to be our friend on social media? But people click on it anyways. Old adage, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is
Had a buddy that was convinced the striper was into him, after 12 dances, she tells him the bill, thankfully he is quite rich, and it didn't crimp his lifestyle, like it would most of us..

She is really into me...haha

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93