Mussel parasites

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This thread is more of the usual from you "geniuses" stretch some truth to make it something it isn't.
This is funny shit... thread posted about mussels and how nature handles them....triggers karen..uh I mean Freedom.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
This is funny shit... thread posted about mussels and how nature handles them....triggers karen..uh I mean Freedom.
I'm sorry that your poor reading comprehension frustrates me

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it normal form them to hang out on the dock. Watch me drink a beer and talk to them using calls from you tube on my phone.
If they are living in Minnesota i would think so. Indoctrinated to the liberal life style just waiting for a hand out. Keep fattening them up and in october have nice fat mallards for the cast iron pan

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm sorry that your poor reading comprehension frustrates me
One more time...maybe you will understand..oh wait do I care if you understand?....probably not.
Yet..we still mess with it...I Bet Brock could find a way to fleece North Dakotans for some sort of bullshit study to justify mussel cwd...

Let me add to this. Mussel CWD is extremely dangerous make sure not to eat any mussels...including zebra mussels with CWD. It may pass to humans.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18