2017 Mcquades meet up

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
such a young naïve member.

everybody in the state knows the comfort is where u go to get plowed.

Everyone but me! My girlfriend suggested we go there the other night and I was like: Eh, hotel bar? I can't believe I've been around Bismarck for some 14 years and didn't know this.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm planning on being at the home run Derby, but not sure. I'm won't make Saturday of Mcquades due to being in a fishing tournament in Washburn. But maybe will be able to make our 4:50 game. We'll see I guess. And good luck to all on the site playing in the tournament, u less ur playing against me!
ya we try to get to the homerun derby every year, we sit out in what would be over the left field fence of the derby and sitting in the right field fence of the next field, if you see someone over there next to a cooler with a DH custom baits hat on, be sure there is a hand shake and a cold beer waiting your arrival!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
you would?!?!

Absolutely I would. By the way, I finally got around to shooting those 9MM rounds you gave me. I like 'em!

Wait! This is you, isn't it?

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone but me! My girlfriend suggested we go there the other night and I was like: Eh, hotel bar? I can't believe I've been around Bismarck for some 14 years and didn't know this.

They make a top-notch Colorado Bulldog in that place. Or rather, they used to. They used to have a funky pattern in the hallway carpet that led to the bathrooms too. Many a night I had to hold onto the wall, strictly because of that carpet...

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
they sold me on a room one night after drinking with a few friends just back from Iraq. Those drinks will kill a guy who's used to drinking but those boys got annihilated!

Side question speaking of Sibley how is it they can still have camp fires there with the burn ban?

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I was a betting man...oh wait..i am a betting man...I would wager that the Comfort Inn hotel occupancy rate is higher than other like hotels BECAUSE of the strong drinks. More rooms occupied more often probably makes up for the extra few cents of booze in each drink. I know I try to stay there whenever I am in town and many others I know do as well. Their bar is well known...haven't done too well at black jack or the pig wheel very often though..damn.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 103
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46