2018 winter Olympics

Brian Halse

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't care if you gave me a 300' flag, it wouldn't be drug on the ground. They claim to be representing the USA, they should know the basics of respecting our flag. No break given here, it was disrespectful.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also got to say it. These guys are talented and all. And i could almost enjoy watching if it wasn't such a flaming festival. "He has beautiful flexibility through his back, arms and shoulders. That was such beautiful skating." Insert puking emoticon here. How about... " what an awesome triple sow cow! Did you see that mother fucker jump and nail that shit!?"

Read this the AM...and got a good chuckle out of the last line....LOL....I get home from archery last night, decided to watch some Olympics before bed....guess what on?????? mofo figure skating...wish they'd be done with the shit....cmon on man....

onpoint!

Established Member
had to turn it off last night before I hurled watching/listening to that Weir freak. saw him give Lapinski a kiss on the cheek, and thought that was must've been the least-threatening kiss she's ever had from a 'guy'. something about him and his voice, necklaces, and hairdo that drive me to wanna load and lock right at the screen.
found a western series on Netflix instead; kick some a$$ Sheriff Longmire!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Olympics this weekend on TV sucked, to much figure skating.:mad: Although I guess a gal from France had a wardrobe malfunction and flashed a little boob. :;:rockit

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you sure that was a gal ?

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriella, I think I've heard that before somewhere.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alert Alert! Russian tests positive for PED in the most physically demanding sport of the Olympics....CURLING!!

True story, by the way.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen last night that some people think some of these extreme events are to dangerous :;:lame. Maybe 4 years from now all we'll have to watch is figure skating. ;:;banghead ;:;barf

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just read an article that we have 244 athletes over there and all we have to show is 12 medals. We are waayy behind 2014 (28)
Something happened to Team USA, I'm alittle disappointed in our performances. Norway and Germany are walking all over everybody.
Our womans hockey team is the only thing looking good. The way we are doing this year better be motivation factor to kick butt in 2022

north14

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks to me like the work and practice isnt being done by some of the USA athletes. Norway has a population of 5 million, Sweden 8 million, germany 70 million, USA about 325 million. Too much of everyone gets a ribbon just for participating, its ok honey if you dont practice or try your hardest, you"ll still be a winner. Someone explain to me how you can practice the same skating routine for four years and miss almost all of your jumps at the olympics.

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks to me like the work and practice isnt being done by some of the USA athletes. Norway has a population of 5 million, Sweden 8 million, germany 70 million, USA about 325 million. Too much of everyone gets a ribbon just for participating, its ok honey if you dont practice or try your hardest, you"ll still be a winner. Someone explain to me how you can practice the same skating routine for four years and miss almost all of your jumps at the olympics.

Exactly, thats a good question. Up to 16, we just might get 20 medals when all said and done, better cross your fingers.
And, speaking of skating, which I'm not watching, why the women think they have to wear next to nothing and have a wardrobe malfunction as they call it, may as well just skate nude.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly, thats a good question. Up to 16, we just might get 20 medals when all said and done, better cross your fingers.
And, speaking of skating, which I'm not watching, why the women think they have to wear next to nothing and have a wardrobe malfunction as they call it, may as well just skate nude.

If they did that ratings would be alot higher

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing that I have noticed is the US has a good number of athletes that are on their last leg of competing at this type of level and there are a lot of up and comers. If you look at say Norway they have 13 medals alone in cross country skiing.
Either way I have watched more events this year than I have for a long time and have really enjoyed them and figure skating has not been one of them. Hopefully the women's hockey can finally knock off Canada, it was a good game last time, just wish it wasn't so late to watch.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Germany beats Canada in men's hockey, to advance to the gold medal round!! Good for them! :;:cheers .......................Sorry Canada.;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84