lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pick your team to win it all

GDS19c1W8AAgtxj.jpg

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its kinda hard for me to watch ANY Professional Sports these days! Over paid and some dont even stand for our National Anthem! Watch this video on how it SHOULD be done.

USA junior hockey team praised for belting out national anthem after winning gold: 'We love our country'​

The USA players went viral on social media singing the national anthem after becoming world champions​

damn..forgot to add. the clip

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its kinda hard for me to watch ANY Professional Sports these days! Over paid and some dont even stand for our National Anthem! Watch this video on how it SHOULD be done.

USA junior hockey team praised for belting out national anthem after winning gold: 'We love our country'​

The USA players went viral on social media singing the national anthem after becoming world champions​

damn..forgot to add. the clip
The rest of the story.....

But if you were watching ESPN — you wouldn’t have witnessed this wonderful moment. They didn’t show it on TV.

Thankfully, TSN Sports — a Canadian sports network — shared the moment with their audience.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well is anyone watching the national championship game between Michigan and Washington? All college hockey, basketball, football players who are worth there salt are going to be millionaire before they sign a pro contract and lace up for the big game. NIL has changed dramatically how college amateur players are being payed for their name image and likeness. The social justice league will eventually need to accept the facts or quit watching all types of sports.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems reading comprehension is lost to. Start a thread about junior hockey.

Ya the qb at Minnesota gophers is getting a million so we can get out of here with this paid to much snow flake cry baby shit.

Back on topic I am riding the bills to the sb

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems reading comprehension is lost to. Start a thread about junior hockey.

Ya the qb at Minnesota gophers is getting a million so we can get out of here with this paid to much snow flake cry baby shit.

Back on topic I am riding the bills to the sb
Ravens look tough to beat. Josh Allen makes a few too many "gunslinger" mistakes for me to think they'll take it all.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ravens look tough to beat. Josh Allen makes a few too many "gunslinger" mistakes for me to think they'll take it all.
Ya that’s kind of why I like him he has that idgaf roll to him and is going to sling it. Also hoping they can break the been to 4 sb curse and not winning haha. If Lamar plays like he has the ravens are going to be tough.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya that’s kind of why I like him he has that idgaf roll to him and is going to sling it. Also hoping they can break the been to 4 sb curse and not winning haha. If Lamar plays like he has the ravens are going to be tough.
Don't get me wrong, I really like watching Josh Allen and yes the Bills are in a similar boat to the Vikes when it comes to SB. Can you imagine losing 4 straight?

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
The Cowboys need to fuck up the Packers.
Put away the Lions one more time but I am not putting money on them to beat San Fran.
If they meet again the Lions are gonna stomp them, that is if the refs aren't wearing that star again..

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bills have been to the playoffs 4 consecutive years, this is Allen's last year on his rookie contract and the bills know it. It's do or die and the bills imo are the hottest team in the league and have a huge chip on their shoulders. Bills overall team is better where it counts and that is running the ball and it's defense is good at stopping the run. Perhaps it's a pipe dream and the bills and the vikes are cut from the same cloth, to disappoint its fans with mediocre coaching when you are stacked with so much talent.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84