2024 nfl playoffs

Super bowl champion

• Total voters

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Josh Allen has went 17-0 till last night when not turning over the ball, so far the nfl has let the teams play allowing many players getting away with infractions. Matter of fact that seems to me common in the playoffs compared to regular season games. Only game that wasn't close was the ravens/Texans game followed by the lions/bucs game. I guess I didn't see the knee cap sign and curious what did it say?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1705932688579.png

Saw this in the news.

Never thought I'd say this, but thanks Kaepernick, for being the straw that broke the camel's back.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
1705932688579.png

Saw this in the news.

Never thought I'd say this, but thanks Kaepernick, for being the straw that broke the camel's back.
Ugh ain't gonna lie I was really hoping the bills won so I didn't have to see that again for the rest of the season.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KC saved their 2 best games of the year for the playoffs - we'll see if they have another one next Sunday...Ravens gonna be tough!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Josh Allen has went 17-0 till last night when not turning over the ball, so far the nfl has let the teams play allowing many players getting away with infractions. Matter of fact that seems to me common in the playoffs compared to regular season games. Only game that wasn't close was the ravens/Texans game followed by the lions/bucs game. I guess I didn't see the knee cap sign and curious what did it say?
1705933952339.png

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah OK well that's those diehards who think Foosball is a gladiator competition, I was thinking worse than that something about kneeling for diversity/racism with a picture of kapirnet sic. Been seeing that bs all season

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Surprisingly I actually watched a majority of both games yesterday. They were both well played by all four teams, I don't think the Bucs or Bill's have much to hang their head about and as far as I can tell the reff'ing was better.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
That kneecap stuff was just in regards to a press conference Dan Campbell had when he was introduced as the lions coach. I'm sure it's on youtube if you look it up to put it into context. Guessing the sign wasn't made will ill intent like the Saints shit a few years back. Unfortunately I'm a vikes fan but will be pulling for the lions for the remainder of the year...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That kneecap stuff was just in regards to a press conference Dan Campbell had when he was introduced as the lions coach. I'm sure it's on youtube if you look it up to put it into context. Guessing the sign wasn't made will ill intent like the Saints shit a few years back. Unfortunately I'm a vikes fan but will be pulling for the lions for the remainder of the year...
I would guess the same thing but after blowing two acls out on te i didnt need much more of a reason to cheer against them. Misery loves company and the lions can stay with the vikings and bills as losers.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would guess the same thing but after blowing two acls out on te i didnt need much more of a reason to cheer against them. Misery loves company and the lions can stay with the vikings and bills as losers.

Lest we forget, it was the same guy who took out the knees of both Hockenson and the Rams' tight-end. I don't know if the guy is a dirty player, or if this is just one of those coincidences, but that's a lot of career-threatening plays to be laying out in just a few weeks' time.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lest we forget, it was the same guy who took out the knees of both Hockenson and the Rams' tight-end. I don't know if the guy is a dirty player, or if this is just one of those coincidences, but that's a lot of career-threatening plays to be laying out in just a few weeks' time.
In my opinion the reason so many of defensive players make those extremely low hits on opposing players is because of how the "defenseless receiver" penalties are called. Might get a flag and a large fine for hitting a guy above the waist. Go below the waist you're normally safe from those calls.

Down side is your more likely to cause major injury to your opponent, but you won't get fined for unnecessary roughness

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep thats what i was getting at. For that i have cheer against the dirty lions

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88