Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_9096.jpeg

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck of a defensive game.
Neither team needs to hang their heads in shame. Both played hard and gave it their all.
I thought Reba butchered the National Anthem, I hate when people have to sing it their way, rather than just the way it should be.
Didn't watch the half time show at all.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're into this?
yep 90's rap what we used to roll around and bump with the rockford fosgates. Wu tang clan enter the 36 chambers is the best cd ever maid. I do enjoy most music other then country. Waylon and the classics have some good ones but anything 90's and newer makes my ears bleed. Kenny chesney was the worst concert i have ever been to in my life that guy really sucks

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep 90's rap what we used to roll around and bump with the rockford fosgates. Wu tang clan enter the 36 chambers is the best cd ever maid. I do enjoy most music other then country. Waylon and the classics have some good ones but anything 90's and newer makes my ears bleed. Kenny chesney was the worst concert i have ever been to in my life that guy really sucks
yuck..to each their own. knock yourself out listening to what you care to listen to. Doesn't matter to me, as long as you don't want to cancel those of us that want to listen to what we prefer to listen to.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yuck..to each their own. knock yourself out listening to what you care to listen to. Doesn't matter to me, as long as you don't want to cancel those of us that want to listen to what we prefer to listen to.
Now hold it right there bucko. Let's not be rash and do something we later regret.

Cuz it seems like maybe it would be best if we just grew a pair and banned that devil's "music" once and for all.

1707777011360.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88