49th Annual Bismarck Tribune Sport Show

rapala_09

Honored Member
Anyone planning on hitting up the sports show this weekend at the Bismarck event center?
It's going on Friday (3-8), Saturday (10-7), and Sunday (12-5). I usually like to go check it out. The dock dogs are pretty fun to watch!

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there Saturday. The kiddo loves to watch the dog, and I like to look at things I can't afford.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there. You'll know it's me when you run across the most over-chicked dude in the place.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there with my daughters, also checking out stuff we can't afford. Fun to see the lavish campers. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy one, but it barely seems like camping.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to take the kiddo over on Sunday. Three days of officiating and I'll need to work the soreness out of the knees and hips.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to take the kiddo over on Sunday. Three days of officiating and I'll need to work the soreness out of the knees and hips.

Beware of vendors giving free balloons to kiddos, as they close their boothes. Couple of years ago, my girls and I were there on sunday. "Hey, you guys want some balloons?".

Sure - thanks!

Driving home, one popped, and was full of glitter. Neat, in my charcoal colored backseat. A pretty dirty trick, although not likely done on purpose.

Come to think of it, maybe I won some sort of a major award. Willy-Wonka-style..

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any camper over $25,000, ain't camping anymore it's Glamping

Is that original sticker price or the price a guy pays for it after a family used it 12 times in 4 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should get a booth over there and pimp some of them baits out, then sell 200, 100 dollar raffle tickets for the tiller

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Time to update the 27 year old boat, as I have a couple of grandkids that are showing interest in boating/fishing.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that original sticker price or the price a guy pays for it after a family used it 12 times in 4 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should get a booth over there and pimp some of them baits out, then sell 200, 100 dollar raffle tickets for the tiller

ive tossed the idea around actually. I know they’re about $900 the last time I checked.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there with my daughters, also checking out stuff we can't afford. Fun to see the lavish campers. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy one, but it barely seems like camping.

We always said RVing. Told them camping is when you pitch a tent and rough it like we did when we were younger.
Hate to sell ours but the body just can't do what it used to be able to do. Anybody need a toyhauler?

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any camper over $25,000, ain't camping anymore it's Glamping
If it has running water, heat, air, tv, a flushing toilet etc your not camping. Your just at your weekend place.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ive tossed the idea around actually. I know they’re about $900 the last time I checked.

I would pay $100 for a shot at Fancy Feast. I'd even "let" you catch the first walleye out of it, when I'm at the helm. Might even return the favor of using the motor to set the hook for you, in case you're busy doing something else. (eye roll)

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
We always said RVing. Told them camping is when you pitch a tent and rough it like we did when we were younger.
Hate to sell ours but the body just can't do what it used to be able to do. Anybody need a toyhauler?

Send me over some specifics and pictures, I'm guessing it's the one in the classifieds.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it has running water, heat, air, tv, a flushing toilet etc your not camping. Your just at your weekend place.
What, no electric jacks, no basement, no electric awning, no big screen TV, no TV under the awning, satellite dish, theater seating, electric fireplace ????? :)

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're able to swing the cost....payments, all the more power to you. Retreating to some AC while out camping would be the cats pajamas.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will be there playing in the Yar Crafts.

Shouldn't take you long. I went either last year or the year before and there was only 1 in the whole place. I was not happy. Lots of lunds with a few rangers and trackers from what I remember

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldn't take you long. I went either last year or the year before and there was only 1 in the whole place. I was not happy. Lots of lunds with a few rangers and trackers from what I remember

It will likely take me awhile since I plan on being there Fri and Sat pretty much open to close both days. I am pretty sure they will have a couple more there this year so you shouldnt be disappointed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93