A lost fisherman on the Missouri river

ffjr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well we searched yesterday again, but had no luck in locating the gentleman. Sonar data on our tow-fish gave us great sonar yesterday with the weather we had to deal with. Today we are reviewing all of our data to see if we may have missed something. Please keep the family in your prayers>

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is terrible, no matter what. All the moreso, given that they still haven't found the guy. Prayers to the family.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Closure. Now they can start the healing. May the Good Lord be with them at this time.

ffjr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear the family had to find their loved one, I only wish our team could have done more in locating him. God bless the family! I am here if I can help in any way.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Extremely sorry to hear of your family's loss and tragic circumstances that followed B52. Prayers being sent for you all.

Sober reminder that we are all here on this site to enjoy exactly what this man was doing when the accident took his life. I am taking this moment to make a change and ensure I come home safely from my Red River excursions. I'll be purchasing a self-inflating life jacket and intend to wear each time I'm out from here forward - my kids don't need this story to be about their dad. So sorry for your loss.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad they found him I was worried with the sheer number of snags down there that he might not ever resurface.

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Extremely sorry to hear of your family's loss and tragic circumstances that followed B52. Prayers being sent for you all.

Sober reminder that we are all here on this site to enjoy exactly what this man was doing when the accident took his life. I am taking this moment to make a change and ensure I come home safely from my Red River excursions. I'll be purchasing a self-inflating life jacket and intend to wear each time I'm out from here forward - my kids don't need this story to be about their dad. So sorry for your loss.

I did the exact same thing... I ordered a self-inflating life jacket from Cabelas after hearing about this. Prayers to his family and friends.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious what the water temp is? He won't float until she heats up,and I suspect water clarity isn't the best either this early with all the rain,Tuff deal for all involved.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious what the water temp is? He won't float until she heats up,and I suspect water clarity isn't the best either this early with all the rain,Tuff deal for all involved.

Ahhh what rain and they already found him.

thats a fact it is starting to get damn dry in this country seems we have a force field around us

b52beaver

Founding Member
Founding Member
The family found him. Thank you to ffjr and the Stutsman Fire and Rescue dept. your help was greatly appreciated.

ffjr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just so everyone knows, our team is only a phone call away if needed. We don't do this kind of stuff for fun, we do it to help others start the process of closesure.
Here is my cell if anyone ever you need our teams assists 701-320-7083.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
d-rag comment there dean-machine

- - - Updated - - -

don't you have the nightly weather to forecast

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32