AB made a payment to kid rock

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
...Or...this "Kid" (whose "music" sucks) sees enough pain has been inflicted on the workers:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great time to buy it when it isn't worth shit.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
he has a bar on the strip in Nashville was actually there just this spring. Guessing he could get whatever he wants to drink.
My money is old photo, not him, or photoshop.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
he has a bar on the strip in Nashville was actually there just this spring. Guessing he could get whatever he wants to drink.
My money is old photo, not him, or photoshop.
Colt ford concert (colt just got to feelin better) Thur Aug 17 2023. I am sure he was out supporting old Colt. My money is that it is real and that bottom line he is a bandwagoner that forgot about the wagon when someone bought him a free beer.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still maintain BL is a communist plot to destroy Bud Heavy,

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For some their taste buds have no idea what is what. Maybe it is all about the bud and their bud women that some do admire. db
DSC00282.JPG

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
'Kid Rock is changing his tune on Bud Light. He was one of the first people to declare a boycott on Bud Light after the beer brand briefly partnered with a transgender influencer, leading to a significant and lasting sales slump.

Rock told Tucker Carlson on his X show that Bud Light “deserved a black eye and they got one” for the partnership with Dylan Mulvaney, but then added he’s over the boycott. “So, do I want to hold their head underwater and drown them because they made a mistake? No, I think they got the message.”

“Hopefully, other companies get it too, but you know, at the end of the day, I don’t think the punishment that they’ve been getting at this point fits the crime,” Rock told Carlson. “I would like to see people get us back on board and become bigger because that’s the America that I want to live in.” '

Grifters gonna grift. Anyone who thought he had principles beyond his bottom line is a fool.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
'Kid Rock is changing his tune on Bud Light. He was one of the first people to declare a boycott on Bud Light after the beer brand briefly partnered with a transgender influencer, leading to a significant and lasting sales slump.

Rock told Tucker Carlson on his X show that Bud Light “deserved a black eye and they got one” for the partnership with Dylan Mulvaney, but then added he’s over the boycott. “So, do I want to hold their head underwater and drown them because they made a mistake? No, I think they got the message.”

“Hopefully, other companies get it too, but you know, at the end of the day, I don’t think the punishment that they’ve been getting at this point fits the crime,” Rock told Carlson. “I would like to see people get us back on board and become bigger because that’s the America that I want to live in.” '

Grifters gonna grift. Anyone who thought he had principles beyond his bottom line is a fool.
Seems more like he proved his point, no need to kick a fella when they are down.

I had a neighbor that at one point in time I would have loved if their house was to start on fire, but as time passed, moving away help a bunch too, we now say hello, and dropped the worthless anger towards each other.

Or maybe he is a sell out, what do I give a fuck.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
I never was a fan of BL but would drink it on occasion if it was bought for me. I do agree with KR that it is time to move on. They got the message, they have made amends and deserve a 2nd chance. I still wont buy one for myself and if my buddies want one I will buy it for them, I will just tease them about it but it would be all in fun.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84