shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not the way i would of done it.
1000002409.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's an idiot anyways. Why anyone cares what he thinks one way or the other is beyond me.
Dunno about idiot, he’s made a lot of $$, and enjoyed a whole host of life-experiences most people can’t even dream of, doing something he obviously loves to do.

That said, I don’t believe he’s the guy I’d choose as a standard-bearer for anything of serious importance.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pard in the AF from Iowa called it Old Mildoggie and my red cans Clydesdale piss.

Last edited:

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fake shit did he paint big black line down his hand. Budweiser found out what people really think. Said part is all jobs going away forever.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
All the news channels are harpin in on it --- kid rock says nothing IDK it looks talks and walks like it happen.
Think about it this way:
Skydeck Nashville ---itws probably like titan stadium Bud light and that was it unless if you wanted a seltzer Thinking about -- prior to this whole bud light cancel --- titan stadium 5 bucks was a can of bud light and hotdog. With that said US Bank cant even touch that low of a price.

Kid lives double camo wide trailer outside of nashville. Maybe he wants an upgrade ha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14