GOAT Hard Rock Song

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agree with the AC/DC references...as a teenager I bought 3 or 4 of their albums. If I had to pick a few songs that stand out to me as the best I would say...in no particular order..."Walk All Over You", "Shoot to Thrill", and "For Those About to Rock".

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I also have to say that the song "I'd Love to Change the World" by the band 10 Years After is absolutely...without a doubt...one of the best rock songs ever recorded!

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Agree with the AC/DC references...as a teenager I bought 3 or 4 of their albums. If I had to pick a few songs that stand out to me as the best I would say...in no particular order..."Walk All Over You", "Shoot to Thrill", and "For Those About to Rock".
There Highway to hell album to me is there best, not a bad song on it. Bon Scott died not to long after they released that alum.... not good. I'm not the biggest Brian Johnson fan.

RANGER 1

Founding Member
Founding Member
GOAT:there are a few vervions…1. Sad but true. 2. for whom the bell tolls. Master of puppets. Metallica. If not in top 5-7 change my mind. And if in live version with symphony even better

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

This whole album is good but this one has a special place for me because it was the first Metallica song I ever heard.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyways, the intent was "lay your balls on a railroad track and declare "THE GOAT". I did it with post #1.

NodakBob

Honored Member
As said hard to pick just one, but Stairway to Heaven, Shook Me All Night Long and Jimi’s Foxy Lady should be on the list

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
As said hard to pick just one, but Stairway to Heaven, Shook Me All Night Long and Jimi’s Foxy Lady should be on the list
^^^This! As I scroll down through this thread I can put myself in some of the happiest times of my younger years with almost everyone of them. So no 'one' favorite, but many!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88