America's Birthday --- FIREWORKS

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
So for those of you that get bit by the pyro bug over the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July … where do you get your Fireworks from and what are some of your favs…looking at dropping a small paycheck tonight for the upcoming celebration ….

In the past we have always bought from Memory and have good luck the past several years…their “Dakota” series is pretty solid. Artillery shells are usually the most popular in our group one guy has a home made shell rack that holds 12 or 15 so we usually load that up and it’s just as good as most large repeaters…of course the girls like color and guys like loud

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call me a party pooper but I cant think of a bigger waste of money. I just dont get too excited over them.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't buy them, But I do enjoy going to the lake and watching everyone else blow off there hard earned money!

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
this makes me sad ... I will have to make sure to get some extras this year in honor of those of you that are unable to participate in the time honored tradition...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i like them them the bigger they boom the more it makes me giggle but my wife is like a crack head walking in a crack house she goes crazy

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to drop a few bucks at Generous Jerry's because he's a fellow "Dale Gribble" type and helps keep Mark Levin's unquenchable anger on the airwaves in Little Minneapolis.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No fireworks this year, we have 5 BIG fires burning in NW AZ right now. 3 of them courtesy of the USFS.

So if you can have them please pop off one or two for me! :;:smokin

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got your back 2400. Might even get a cigar to light them with,

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy a good high $$$ professional fireworks show but the stuff you buy in stores don't impress me much, For me homemade fireworks are the best bang for my buck. Now that I have a drone I thought of a way to make a way bigger bang than I have in the past. I'll take a video.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33