What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Recipes
Another grill recommendatiion thread!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="martinslanding" data-source="post: 107979" data-attributes="member: 277"><p>I felt the same way…but after going through multiple cheaper grills with each one getting a little more expensive. The second to the last one was a Kenmore with stainless steel interior and 10 year warranty on the burners, I still have it but the bottom rusted out…I decided to go with the Weber Genesis a few years ago and have not looked back…hands down best grill I have owned.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="martinslanding, post: 107979, member: 277"] I felt the same way…but after going through multiple cheaper grills with each one getting a little more expensive. The second to the last one was a Kenmore with stainless steel interior and 10 year warranty on the burners, I still have it but the bottom rusted out…I decided to go with the Weber Genesis a few years ago and have not looked back…hands down best grill I have owned. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: eyexer
40 minutes ago
M
The Food Plot & Habitat Thread
Latest: MULEDEER
Today at 2:06 PM
Cheap Outdoor Gear
Latest: Bigbasser
Today at 12:46 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: NDSportsman
Today at 11:43 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: NDSportsman
Today at 11:35 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 10:50 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Recipes
Another grill recommendatiion thread!
Top
Bottom