And they are going to be using it in trucks over the road. Why shouldn't every other industry and individual get the same break? Like I said just suspend the fuel tax for everyone until these prices drop.
And they are going to be using it in trucks over the road. Why shouldn't every other industry and individual get the same break? Like I said just suspend the fuel tax for everyone until these prices drop.
Will the new diesel pickups run on farm fuel?And they are going to be using it in trucks over the road. Why shouldn't every other industry and individual get the same break? Like I said just suspend the fuel tax for everyone until these prices drop.
The only thing between between field master and road master is red and clear .Will the new diesel pickups run on farm fuel?
It's just dyed red, same exact fuel!Will the new diesel pickups run on farm fuel?