Anyone need a yeti bucket

Feildhunter701

Founding Member
Founding Member
My girl friend bought me one of these yeti buckets last year for Valentine’s Day. The first thing I did was drop a turd in it. Camping in March.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
the same guys who pay $2500 for a rifle and scope, 1500 for a shotgun, or 10,000 more for a diesel pickup instead of gas to pull their boat twice a year...

lots of them...

I have 2 custom rifles, a beautiful Beretta Silver Pigeon 20ga, and a diesel truck sitting in the driveway.

Please don't hate me;)

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought 1 in each color. And a lid for each one. I like my buckets to match my sunglasses.

Sounds like most of you guys are jealous that you cannot afford such luxurious things.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
So frustrated with my lack of fishing time I'd probably just plant a tomato in it. I imagine that would freeze too.

nybs

Honored Member
I just saw they had different color yeti dog bowls at scheels yesterday...I love my dog but as long as I’m drinking out of my 15 year old coffee mug, he is sticking with the stainless steel bowl.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just saw they had different color yeti dog bowls at scheels yesterday...I love my dog but as long as I’m drinking out of my 15 year old coffee mug, he is sticking with the stainless steel bowl.
Neutered dogs need an ego boost too bro!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
they have been out for a few years now and there are plenty of guys presumably wearing white sunglasses I assume that are willing to pay for them. They love to talk about the fact that it has a second set of handles for tying it down and then it's three times as thick right up until somebody points him out that it's you can basically just take two 5 gallon buckets stick them together and have the exact same thing not to mention with an air gap in there that would act as natural insulation. And you can buy them from Home Depot for three bucks a pop.

Or, for the savvy shopper - they're free at Runnings a couple times per year.

- - - Updated - - -

There is worse. Oh, much worse.

www.filson.com "Making Patagonia seem like The North Face seem like Columbia"

And yes, fireworks, while immensely satisfying, are a less gooder deal than a Yeti dog bowl.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84