Apple river stabbings documen

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tonight @7pm central time zone time,should be interesting.

My apologies if someone started a like post,i didn't see it.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tonight @7pm central time zone time,should be interesting.

My apologies if someone started a like post,i didn't see it.
missing some very important info

What's “ apple river stabbings” ????
where can one watch ?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the biggest take-home message from all of this is that there are consequences in some parts of the country for being a little quick on the trigger when it comes to self-defense.

And, that is coming from someone who doesn't think this guy should spend most (if not all) of the rest of his life in prison for what I've seen on the topic. Granted, I haven't watched the documentary and have only watched a fraction of the televised court case, but this sentence seems awfully harsh.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
It could of been turned around so easy if that guy would of swallowed some water when he was on his back.

Walleye Slayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gonna play a bit of Devils advocate here.
Maybe I missed something in the documentary.

Why did he approach them in the first place?
Why were the Young people not also charged with assault on some level?
Where is the video of him hitting first? you hear them say he did but did he? even the young people couldn't say for sure that he did or didn't in some of their statements.
Even if he did hit first when five people come at you are you not allowed to defend yourself at that point. (I wouldn't have pulled a knife I would have tried to punch my way out and took my beating accordingly.)

Lots of holes for me. Bad decisions on all parties all the way around.

If he could of walked away he probably should have but he made decisions and so did the younger people that kept engaging with him. They have responsibility in this also. The young people could have walked away to help diffuse the situation but they didn't. My personal opinion is all parties should have been charged with some level of something.

I think if he takes it upon himself to go to the cops and turn himself in he doesn't get convicted at the level he did. It would be a lesser charge of some sort, but panic and fear make people do stupid stuff

I don't feel like that documentary told the entire story. They relied on that video to tell the story they wanted people to hear.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
a crowd of wound up teen age boys coming at you, pushing you around, calling you names, inciting more kids to come over and hassle you must account for something?
Gonna play a bit of Devils advocate here.
Maybe I missed something in the documentary.

Why did he approach them in the first place?
Why were the Young people not also charged with assault on some level?
Where is the video of him hitting first? you hear them say he did but did he? even the young people couldn't say for sure that he did or didn't in some of their statements.
Even if he did hit first when five people come at you are you not allowed to defend yourself at that point. (I wouldn't have pulled a knife I would have tried to punch my way out and took my beating accordingly.)

Lots of holes for me. Bad decisions on all parties all the way around.

If he could of walked away he probably should have but he made decisions and so did the younger people that kept engaging with him. They have responsibility in this also. The young people could have walked away to help diffuse the situation but they didn't. My personal opinion is all parties should have been charged with some level of something.

I think if he takes it upon himself to go to the cops and turn himself in he doesn't get convicted at the level he did. It would be a lesser charge of some sort, but panic and fear make people do stupid stuff

I don't feel like that documentary told the entire story. They relied on that video to tell the story they wanted people to hear.
Nicolae Miu had quadruple bypass surgery in 2020 which I assume led to his decisions

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nicolae Miu had quadruple bypass surgery in 2020 which I assume led to his decisions
I'm on blood thinners from heart surgery as well, I cant afford to take a chance with a blow to the head and risk a fatal hemorrage...I'd have been stabbing too

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on blood thinners from heart surgery as well, I cant afford to take a chance with a blow to the head and risk a fatal hemorrage...I'd have been stabbing too
More reason to back off imo

I am not saying that i favor the kids cust i do not

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
More reason to back off imo

I am not saying that i favor the kids cust i do not
how does one back off when you are surrounded and knocked to the ground multiple times all while being hit? the knife came out of his pocket when he was on the ground. all those that were stabbed came after him I didn't see him chase anyone down and stab them.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
how does one back off when you are surrounded and knocked to the ground multiple times all while being hit? the knife came out of his pocket when he was on the ground. all those that were stabbed came after him I didn't see him chase anyone down and stab them.
you should be his attorney then during the cival trials. Again i am not sticking up for the kids but the thought of a bunch lawsuits i would of walked when i had a chance and yes video showed a time frame when he could of walked away. Unless if he was good enough to raise 12mil like Rittenhouse did. Rittenhouse they are hawks still suing him, and the city and god knows who else.

What needs to be done is the laws need to be changed. Until that happens which i wont see it my lifetime -- we just bullshit back and forth on the internet and its meaningless.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 80
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 25