ATV Tires

Ss34ever

Looking to replace tires on my 2005 Honda Foreman. Looking for an all-terrain tire. Mainly used for plowing snow and ice fishing.
Any opinions and/or suggestions appreciated.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also need snow tires for a Kubota RTV-X1100, The turf tires on it now are ridiculously bad in snow.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy just put General Grabber At on his SxS. Says like driving a car now. Had them on my 2500 truck, awesome tires. Wouldn't hesitate if I ever wear my Honda Rubicon tires out.

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
Looking to replace tires on my 2005 Honda Foreman. Looking for an all-terrain tire. Mainly used for plowing snow and ice fishing.
Any opinions and/or suggestions appreciated.

I didnt want to break the bank when i purchased different tires for my sportsman 500. I found some kenda bearclaws and really liked them. (even went a size up to give me more ground clearance) Worked great in the snow and in the mud if needed. They are wearing nicely (make trips to the hills every year to ride trails) have over 2000 miles on them. wouldnt hesitate to put them on again for the price.

https://www.denniskirk.com/search/b...d5aeRLKrytDP838d3ytoRSwkRC_5YzKxoC_7EQAvD_BwE

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
Radial Outlaws are what I run on my Grizzly and am very satisfied. Little too meaty for yard work, but worth it in snow and mud.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you want to stick with atv style tires, I can attest the ITP Blackwater's that we put on the SxS have been pretty impressive. wouldn't call them a great ice tire, but mud, sand, nasty rock and snow they do well. They've also been impressively tough. We ride down in the black hills and although my rims too a beating :mad: from rock climbing trails , the tires had zero issues and you couldn't tell from any wear on the tires we had been climbing up some gnarly jagged rock trails. they also have good stiff sidewalls unlike a lot of atv tires.

Founding Member
Founding Member
ITP mud lites
One of the best atv tires ever made, for like 30 years. But the bearclaws are a darn good tire as well.
Can find good deals on ebay and sometimes Amazon.
Screenshot_20230914-200011_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also like the ITP mud lites. Ran them on two atvs, very aggressive, will tear the hell out of a lawn if you turn on it.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the same atv I replaced mine with sudona coyotes and love them they are softer rubber awesome grip on any terrain I run them in the badlands after cattle and ice fishing.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can a guy replace just the front tires? My rear tires are in new condition, and tread is pretty good yet, however the fronts are about done.
My question isn't really about replacing, but replacing with a different tread pattern. I have the UTV style on the back, and want more of a street all terrain tire on the front. Is this a possibility?

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can a guy replace just the front tires? My rear tires are in new condition, and tread is pretty good yet, however the fronts are about done.
My question isn't really about replacing, but replacing with a different tread pattern. I have the UTV style on the back, and want more of a street all terrain tire on the front. Is this a possibility?
C'MON MAN!!! You were created. Sooo... ANYTHING is possible!!!.. 🍻

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
ITP mud lites
One of the best atv tires ever made, for like 30 years. But the bearclaws are a darn good tire as well.
Agreed great for snow and and ice,hell on yard, turf

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
ITP mud lites
I have the same tire on my 6x6 and 4 wheeler. Very good tires. I picked them up on Amazon. I put chains on the front of my 4 wheeler for ice fishing. The trailer doesnt try pass me as Im slowing down.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't think it would be a problem putting different tread style on. If doing a lot of roadways or highways, may have some issues then.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84