Bacon Grease

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
What should I do with all this bacon grease? All of my rifles and Glocks are already lubed (gun safe smells delicious BTW).

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rub it on your bear trap, it'll keep it easy to use. If you allow the bear trap to become oxidized or corroded, it's nearly unusable.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. Get a candle wick. Melt the grease. Drop in the wick, and let er solidify. Bacon oil lamp/scented candle.

2. Buy a middle of the road bottle of bourbon. Pour in a couple tablespoons of melted bacon grease. Let it infuse overnight. Toss it in the freezer and remove the solid fat, and boom. Bacon whiskey

Last edited:

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I was a kid my mom always had a jar of bacon grease either in the frig or by the stove

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
2. Buy a middle of the road bottle of bourbon. Pour in a couple tablespoons of melted bacon grease. Let it infuse overnight. Toss it in the freezer and remove the solid fat, and boom. Bacon whiskey

are you implying that one would open a bottle of bourbon and not drink all of it as soon as it is opened?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. Get a candle wick. Melt the grease. Drop in the wick, and let er solidify. Bacon oil lamp/scented candle.

A bacon scent candle would make me eat all the time

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pour it on your dog food, makes for a healthy coat, and your dog deserves it more than anyone else.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31