Bad Winter in Wyoming

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I received a call from my guide saying it was not good the SE, SC part of state and will let me know more soon

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I just had the pleasure of cruising through Wyoming from Gillette to Rock Springs, on two slightly different paths the last 2 days.

I saw somewhere between 50 and 70 antelope over those two days.

When's the last time someone who was windshield watching for antelope only saw 50-70 antelope on such a trip?

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I just had the pleasure of cruising through Wyoming from Gillette to Rock Springs, on two slightly different paths the last 2 days.

I saw somewhere between 50 and 70 antelope over those two days.

When's the last time someone who was windshield watching for antelope only saw 50-70 antelope on such a trip?
Gillette and Casper areas should not have been hit too bad. The big tag reductions are down in the I-80 corridor down by rock springs and green river. Those areas got pounded with snow and wind. Deer are what I’m worried about in WY. Populations were already low.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Savageton to Midwest to Casper were horrible this winter. Worst winter driving I’ve had in a long time. Casper had more snow in town than I’ve ever seen. Losses will be less but still plenty in those areas.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84