Bear Again

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Posts
11,497
Likes
2,719
Points
718
Location
SE ND
Black Bear seen 1 mile west of my place and I live 3 miles northwest of Wyndmere. Could be that little guy from Fargo following the rivers. Red to the Wild Rice, now headed north to Sheyenne. then who knows could be back into Fargo OR KDM's back yard. LB
 


Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Posts
2,889
Likes
1,869
Points
593
Location
Dickinson, ND
I'm up in Pembina County helping with sugar beet harvest. This evening, a neighbor across the road flushed a bear while combining corn. Last fall I found bear tracks in the field I'm in.
 

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

  • This month: 51
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
Top Bottom