Beaver bay

Lazerwolf77

Went to check out beaver bay today on the east side of the bridge. Might as well call it the dead sea I didn't mark any fish all day tried a bunch of different depths . Anyone have any helpful tips for that area ?

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s surprising because I’d from from 2 different people walleye and crappie were biting....but with such a drastic weather change within the last week it’s not really surprising that it’s a Dead Sea right now.

Lazerwolf77

I did just hear from a buddy it seems the east side of the bridge (where I was ) is allways very hard to fish because you have to find the channel I'm gonna go try again either today and tomorrow on the West side close to the main channel

dragoneyes

Honored Member
I did just hear from a buddy it seems the east side of the bridge (where I was ) is allways very hard to fish because you have to find the channel I'm gonna go try again either today and tomorrow on the West side close to the main channel
Lazerwolf77 sent you a PM maybe this will help you out. Worked for me!

Lazerwolf77

Don't know how to post pics but I found some slab crappies in the bay ! Hopefully I'll find the walleye next

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33