Best Walleye Plastics

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Problem with B fish N is that the plastic is too thin where the tail meets the body. You WILL lost the tail on every pike you catch and every 2-3 eyes. Other than that, they have incredible action and move really well through the water. I just wish they were more durable.

I really like the walleye assassin bodies for swim baits. If I'm vertical jigging, I always use powerbait twisters.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have gone to stuff with softer bodies than gulp. The walleyes seem to hold it in their mouths longer. Zoom and Lunker Hunt have been what Im using this year.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have gone to stuff with softer bodies than gulp. The walleyes seem to hold it in their mouths longer. Zoom and Lunker Hunt have been what Im using this year.

image.jpg

Like the eyeballs and gusseted thumper tail.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the way that the spit tails run through the water so that's what I've been using. They are pretty pricey though. The dace and white are my favorites.

walleyeND

Nobody has covered it yet, but pitching Zoom Super Fluke Jr.'s has worked well for me...

- - - Updated - - -

How do those Lunker Hunt's hold up as far as wear and tear?

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
This year so far Doyles custom swim baits have landed quite a few walleye for my crew! Even during the winter months, the Blue Gills loved them as well. Went out the other day and fish did not want live bait....and wanted Doyles Spastic minnow (white). DOYLE.jpg

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some lunker hunts. They look nice but the plastic is smelly. Haven't tried the stinkers yet. Maybe this weekend.

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This year so far Doyles custom swim baits have landed quite a few walleye for my crew! Even during the winter months, the Blue Gills loved them as well. Went out the other day and fish did not want live bait....and wanted Doyles Spastic minnow (white). IMG_2823.jpg

I love his baits! I highly recommend them to everyone I see!! Gonna be fishing them a ton this year and recording some videos.

Check him out on Facebook facebook.com/doyle custom baits
FB_IMG_1463095908825.jpg
FB_IMG_1463095916638.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95