Bigger idiot, lunker or eyexer?

Coalburner

Honored Member
It seems both throw crap out there and hope no one questions them and when they are questioned, they respond like 2nd graders with name calling and threats. It looks like they've become best friends, figures.

I will take the third option: camper.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the big deal about all of this? Sometimes we are right, and sometimes we are wrong. It must be nice to be a genius.::: That last one will get me a bad rep from the boys with their panties twisted.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the big deal about all of this? Sometimes we are right, and sometimes we are wrong. It must be nice to be a genius.::: That last one will get me a bad rep from the boys with their panties twisted.

Are those the same twisted panties guys who are giving me negative reps? Pretty sensitive crowd here. HAHA

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are those the same twisted panties guys who are giving me negative reps? Pretty sensitive crowd here. HAHA
No I think my negative reps come from the radical left and right. Although I have to say I can't remember any of your posts so I dont know where you fit in the spectrum. I think most people who have a problem with Lunker lean left. Myself I think Bill Gates woukd be eststic if half of us died so climate change woukd slow down. Fauchi I think likes the pandemic because it drives his pharmaceutical stocks up. I think many liberal politicians like Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and the like have their fingers crossed hoping it kills more conservatives than liberals. It's not a swamp in Washington its a sewage pond of democrats and republicans.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Often masturbation fills the whole of imagination.

images

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Camper:

In view of how this is turning out for you.

Why did you feel the need, the reason to start this negative topic? db

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper:

Probably like most liberals. Mad at the world.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper:

What do you mean? 90% of threads on here turn into pissing matches. I'm just trying to keep this site going by providing subject material for more clicks. You should be thanking me.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What do you mean? 90% of threads on here turn into pissing matches. I'm just trying to keep this site going by providing subject material for more clicks. You should be thanking me.

Aka a troll.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aka a troll.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception

#96, I'm hoping for #100. HAHAHAHA

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Camper:

Could not imagine anyone sitting down and having a beer with you. Your action only destroy and maybe i should feel sorry for your sorry ass but i can not.
Best if you would fad into the sunset. Your goal is unworthy on this site. db

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn;:;rofl:;:duel;:;bowdown (Never met a liberal who loves the outdoors I must say..) or one who isn't afraid to admit it anyway.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper:

Could not imagine anyone sitting down and having a beer with you. Your action only destroy and maybe i should feel sorry for your sorry ass but i can not.
Best if you would fad into the sunset. Your goal is unworthy on this site. db

Don't feel sorry for me. I have tons of friends that I call to go fishing, hunting, golfing, or have a beer. Feel sorry for guys like lunker and eye who have a simple and distorted view of the world, and the guys who don't have the sense to realize their nonsense and mistruths. My goal is the truth, sorry you can't see it.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Camper:

You call them, right.
Your goal of the truth, no i can not see as it is for you by putting yourself above others and not being able to realize your place among us. Many and few now and then just have a distorted and simple view of themself and are to wrap up in themself to see it. For some, it takes forever to see that in themself db

You got your goal of 100 as simple as it may be.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33