What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
Bis to lose boat ramp
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Trip McNeely" data-source="post: 403555" data-attributes="member: 728"><p>I’ve been processing this whole debacle for a couple days now. Was running errands today and drove river road and I had a lot of questions and the realization of just how stupid this whole proposal is. How are they going to fit everything to scale in the proposed drawing? There is no possible way without digging into the side of the hill and possibly destabilizing the entire area they can fit all of that in that area without completely changing or disrupting everything including river road. And where the fuck is everyone going to park that will come to frolic in the sand? In order to build this piece of shit they’ll need to take most of the parking lot that’s available. The last thing that crossed my mind at I came down burnt boat drive…. I noticed they had started dirt work for the new “green space with walking trails and some smaller dams or dikes. Anyone unfamiliar with this area, it is right up the road from the merriweathers boat landing. I don’t know the exact details but it was a pretty sizable chunk of a drainage that wasnt ideal for building. I believe the land was donated to the city to make a park. It’s roughly 30-40 acres maybe from what I could tell with natural hillsides. Why in the actual fuck would these idiots not want to to build this type of shit here on already donated and undeveloped land? Why do they need to take something from others and destroy it to create what they want? I get more pissed off the more I think about this situation. A lot of people involved with this are narcissistic to the core.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Trip McNeely, post: 403555, member: 728"] I’ve been processing this whole debacle for a couple days now. Was running errands today and drove river road and I had a lot of questions and the realization of just how stupid this whole proposal is. How are they going to fit everything to scale in the proposed drawing? There is no possible way without digging into the side of the hill and possibly destabilizing the entire area they can fit all of that in that area without completely changing or disrupting everything including river road. And where the fuck is everyone going to park that will come to frolic in the sand? In order to build this piece of shit they’ll need to take most of the parking lot that’s available. The last thing that crossed my mind at I came down burnt boat drive…. I noticed they had started dirt work for the new “green space with walking trails and some smaller dams or dikes. Anyone unfamiliar with this area, it is right up the road from the merriweathers boat landing. I don’t know the exact details but it was a pretty sizable chunk of a drainage that wasnt ideal for building. I believe the land was donated to the city to make a park. It’s roughly 30-40 acres maybe from what I could tell with natural hillsides. Why in the actual fuck would these idiots not want to to build this type of shit here on already donated and undeveloped land? Why do they need to take something from others and destroy it to create what they want? I get more pissed off the more I think about this situation. A lot of people involved with this are narcissistic to the core. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
Bis to lose boat ramp
Top
Bottom