What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
Bis to lose boat ramp
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="BrockW" data-source="post: 413360" data-attributes="member: 5910"><p>Boy do I wish you were right.</p><p></p><p>Unfortunately, the facts say something vastly different. Every single research effort says the same thing, CWD has negative impacts on deer populations. That isn’t just guessing and computer models, that’s using GPS collars on live deer and tracking mortality. I’ve got lots more graphics, studies, examples like the one below, illustrating this very thing. </p><p>[ATTACH=full]67687[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>That may not be convenient to hear, and it certainly doesn’t follow the narrative/conspiracy theories that the “Chronic Wasting Dis ease” FB page tries to spread.</p><p></p><p>I’m not foolish enough to think this post will change your mind, as many who take your stance have their heels dug in and are not willing to honestly or objectively assess the facts. Perhaps they’re mad about being affected by baiting restrictions, or maybe they just have a proclivity towards conspiracy theories. It is what it is. I’m okay with it and unlikely to spend much time arguing about it on here. I will say the selfishness over baiting is quite ugly and tiresome. Even the most casual observer can see the selfish motivations.</p><p></p><p>But I guess, some of this can be saved for when the baiting bill comes back for the 2025 session.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="BrockW, post: 413360, member: 5910"] Boy do I wish you were right. Unfortunately, the facts say something vastly different. Every single research effort says the same thing, CWD has negative impacts on deer populations. That isn’t just guessing and computer models, that’s using GPS collars on live deer and tracking mortality. I’ve got lots more graphics, studies, examples like the one below, illustrating this very thing. [ATTACH type="full" alt="1718233283637.png"]67687[/ATTACH] That may not be convenient to hear, and it certainly doesn’t follow the narrative/conspiracy theories that the “Chronic Wasting Dis ease” FB page tries to spread. I’m not foolish enough to think this post will change your mind, as many who take your stance have their heels dug in and are not willing to honestly or objectively assess the facts. Perhaps they’re mad about being affected by baiting restrictions, or maybe they just have a proclivity towards conspiracy theories. It is what it is. I’m okay with it and unlikely to spend much time arguing about it on here. I will say the selfishness over baiting is quite ugly and tiresome. Even the most casual observer can see the selfish motivations. But I guess, some of this can be saved for when the baiting bill comes back for the 2025 session. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
Bis to lose boat ramp
Top
Bottom