What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Other
Sports
Bis to lose boat ramp
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Trip McNeely" data-source="post: 413396" data-attributes="member: 728"><p>Hey man…. I’m 23-0 on conspiracy theories the last 5-7 years…..that being said I can agree I’d rather have money spent in the country. How it’s spent we can just agree to disagree. My issue is less with the research and studies as it is with the beaucratic overreach and regulation based of science with holes all over the place. Now we are even treading on private property rights. The problem lies with where they want this research to end up. There’s already a foregobe conclusion. Now to make the science dictate the outcome. That’s the problem. I trust zero out of any federal agencies and after the last 2 years of bs across local governments I question anything anymore. Where’s the line? Where does the government stop? They will continue to create a crisis to insert authority and continue to erode our rights and privileges. All at the expense of John Q taxpayer. CWD is no different.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Trip McNeely, post: 413396, member: 728"] Hey man…. I’m 23-0 on conspiracy theories the last 5-7 years…..that being said I can agree I’d rather have money spent in the country. How it’s spent we can just agree to disagree. My issue is less with the research and studies as it is with the beaucratic overreach and regulation based of science with holes all over the place. Now we are even treading on private property rights. The problem lies with where they want this research to end up. There’s already a foregobe conclusion. Now to make the science dictate the outcome. That’s the problem. I trust zero out of any federal agencies and after the last 2 years of bs across local governments I question anything anymore. Where’s the line? Where does the government stop? They will continue to create a crisis to insert authority and continue to erode our rights and privileges. All at the expense of John Q taxpayer. CWD is no different. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Other
Sports
Bis to lose boat ramp
Top
Bottom