Bismarck high water.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been in 2 crashes and in one that almost dumped us in the Persian Gulf.

I don't do helicopters.
Apparently tractor trailers aren't much better.....

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2024/03/01/tractor-trailer-dangles-bridge-driver-rescued/

1709333792670.png

Average_NDA_Member

Lol where's the average NDA member guy when we need him?
Hmmm well ask n you shall receive didnt feel the need to comment since it looked like the other fellas had it covered almost checked all the boxes 1. complain bout the way it was handled 2. complain bout the goverment just needed 3. bring up the libs n game n fish oh well none of this woulda happened if the gov would get their liberal heads outta their rear ends and let us citizens control the water tell ya what maybe we need to look into cloud seeding again just need someone more in the know to remind me if seeding is liberal or not before I make up my mind

p.s. intrigued by this helicopter wrecking ball vs ice idea keep me posted

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Thanks guywhoshares for the vid
This could be used ahead of the spring thaw instead of tbe traditional ice breakers that are used to keep channels open this could be used to open channels in the same way as it is being used on the red rivers. Open a channel
https://www.usgs.gov/media/videos/ice-breaking-penobscot-river
Seems to me it's actually a no brainer problem since it's being used by other river systems but yeah the water bucket and possibly the wrecking ball idea seems to be effective for Missouri river ice jams

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88