Bison are screwed

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson and the med staff think it is a sprain so he plays the 2nd half.

So how does one go from hurting ones wrist on Saturday and not undergo an mri or xray until Monday.

He's out duck hunting at the crack of dawn Sunday morning tossing decoys into a spread and his dang wrist still hurts while tossing them. Red flag!!

He belongs on this site, the hunter he is and he belongs in the NFL. Reminds me a little of Peyton; he does....we'll see where it goes.

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Worry about the defense? I'd be more worried about the offense, even before the wentz injury.
This team and program are built around running the ball.
Have to create 5-8 minute drives, keep defense off field. The OL needs to improve fast.
If OL can create some room, sustain drives, and Stick make a couple plays....the defense will give up 15-20 ppg. Which should mean a Win in every game from here on out in conference play.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson and the med staff think it is a sprain so he plays the 2nd half.

So how does one go from hurting ones wrist on Saturday and not undergo an mri or xray until Monday.
Well you don't get an MRI for just a sprain. When it doesn't start feeling better after a day or 2 then you start tests. It's not like it's something you diagnose on the spot. It's not a complete break.
Worry about the defense? I'd be more worried about the offense, even before the wentz injury.
This team and program are built around running the ball.
Have to create 5-8 minute drives, keep defense off field. The OL needs to improve fast.
If OL can create some room, sustain drives, and Stick make a couple plays....the defense will give up 15-20 ppg. Which should mean a Win in every game from here on out in conference play.
I agree. The oline has under performed all year. Was supposed to be a strength coming into the season but hasn't translated on the field. Some of that has to do with injuries but still they need to play better then they have been.

phillyblunt701

Founding Member
Founding Member
Top 4 of 5 teams got beat in the FCS this weekend, Jacksonville State will still remain #1. The Herd is Rolling!! That first round bye and home field advantage isn't looking so far out of reach now!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7