Bison V Jackrabbits

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was in and out but that was a catch on the side line and they didn’t even review it.

In bigger news Georgia beat the brakes of Texas. Sec football is about the only college games I can watch other wise just to slow and clunky on both sides of the ball.
It's up to SDSU to review it, not the refs. It seems to me like it was too close to review, probably would've been "stands as called". Lots of calls against NDSU that I disagreed with. Not so much the other way.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's up to SDSU to review it, not the refs. It seems to me like it was too close to review, probably would've been "stands as called". Lots of calls against NDSU that I disagreed with. Not so much the other way.
Before that though it was booth review on some play. Either way I as expecting more from top 2 teams in fcs. After watching that any talk of fbs should be stopped.

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before that though it was booth review on some play. Either way I as expecting more from top 2 teams in fcs. After watching that any talk of fbs should be stopped.
Apples to oranges. You get 22 more scholarships in FBS than FCS. That makes a big difference in depth, especially when you start getting injuries. Both teams have sent several players to the NFL and both have been competitive against upper mid-level FBS teams. They won't win national championships but add 22 scholarships and you might be surprised what they can do. I believe they would at least be competitive and go to a bowl game most years and likely make the playoff occasionally now that they have expanded to 12 teams.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apples to oranges. You get 22 more scholarships in FBS than FCS. That makes a big difference in depth, especially when you start getting injuries. Both teams have sent several players to the NFL and both have been competitive against upper mid-level FBS teams. They won't win national championships but add 22 scholarships and you might be surprised what they can do. I believe they would at least be competitive and go to a bowl game most years and likely make the playoff occasionally now that they have expanded to 12 teams.
No chance either are a top 12 team. They might go to a Detroit bowl game but would be bottom tier in either sec or big 10. With nil they have even less of a chance than before you could give them 500 scholarships it isn’t mattering they don’t have the money to compete.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
NIL is the death of college football. It was bad enough when the talking heads talked Trey Lance, his ego and swollen head into leaving early for the NFL. Now it could be 120 or more other teams tempting away players our coaches worked hard at recruiting.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They'll both be in PAC10 before to long

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 279
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51