Bison VS Griz

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched the first half at BWW. How is it going for them. We had to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it 25-24 bison for the final?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
great football game... i'd a run more in the second 1/2 to run more clock and protect the young d, but that's just me...

neutral site or in fargo late, i'd put 95 of my 100 on the bison...

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boy am I gunna take Crap tonight haha. Oh well it about time is Bison fans feel how the other side does. Sam Houston comes to mind. Bison have issues and the Grizz should be really happy with what they have going forward. I think Champion basked in the glory way too long.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is Fargo back on the band wagon, yellow and green shirts galore.
The "I watch the Bison play football so I am part of the team" mentality makes me grin. Unless you played on, or coached the team, you did not win any championships...
I never stole any land form the Indians,
I never owned any slaves,
I did not deny any woman the right to vote,
and Bruce Jenner is not a woman either...
Johnr for president 2016

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Poor bison fans had a wake up call today. I didn't think Montana would win but I knew it would be a great game. It is funny to see the bison fans pass the blame to the o or d. In reality the team couldn't put it together. Both teams will only get better as the season goes on. I don't think the bison deserve the number 1 ranking because now they have a lot to prove.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread has all the ingredients of becoming an instant classic.;:;popcorn

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to the Griz!

They out played the Bison today. Bison will be OK, not the dominant team they have been but still in the top 20. Defense is young and inexperienced, they will get better. Tough to stay on top forever but beats the hell out of where UND has been!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was one great game. I would much rather see a close game win or lose than a blow out. Both teams have a good O. D on both teams need a lot of work. I'm just glad the season is far from over and the bison have some easier opponents coming up to get that D in check. I don't think the dynasty is over but it's going to take some work. Don't have to win a naddy every year.

Goose Slayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The back end of that d needs some help.. those corners got ripped up
And had stupid penalties. Hope they get everything squared away

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can someone explain why the bison passed the ball on 2nd and 3rd down during their last possession? Seemed extremely unwise to me when they did it and my instincts proved to be true.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can someone explain why the bison passed the ball on 2nd and 3rd down during their last possession? Seemed extremely unwise to me when they did it and my instincts proved to be true.

Everyone is wondering the same thing. The second down pass was inexcusable but then you pretty much had to on 3rd down to pick up the first down. Bad call and worse execution. Carson should have just went down on second down to run clock or make Montana use a TO. Just a couple of many missed opportunities. Bottom line is even as bad as they played they had a chance to beat the Griz in Wa-Griz but came up short. Something to build on....

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
228227_402805596454457_1364914870_n.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
spent the weekend out at buffalo gap for a country music festival. A gentleman was there that had watched the game earlier that day and was about in tears talking about the loss, as if he just lost a child in an accident.

- - - Updated - - -

20150830_122747_resized.jpg20150830_135821_resized.jpg

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't remember if it was national or local, but they were interviewing some Bison fans tailgating in their fancy tent with a bar and big screen TV's. They had several personalized license plates related to the Bison behind them, and one I couldn't figure out was FUND. Then my wife walks out and sees the plate and says "Funny, that license plate stands for F UND". I thought that was a good one.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
That Bison QB needs some high tech distance judging goggles or something, he was way overthrowing those receivers, or maybe they just couldnt run fast enough? Who knows.... Good game tho, not one you leave early!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 26
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7