Black Rifle Coffee Co. hates YOU!!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I made no claims about the picture, each is open to interpret it as they like.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So BR is now on the good list again?
Its hard to keep up with who I need to protest and hate

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
F*** the politics part of it all. I support veterans, red, blue, black, white, green, whatever. And it "is" damn good coffee.
a portion of you purchases are being funded directly to political parties that want to take away what you enjoy. If they get their way, with your financial help that may be the last hunting picture you will ever take with a gun.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought what the hell is brcc doing and then seen a video explaining it. Actually an employee donated $2 and it was shown as brcc. Someone tried to make brcc look liberal. And their just black coffee and instant coffee packets are great!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
a portion of you purchases are being funded directly to political parties that want to take away what you enjoy. If they get their way, with your financial help that may be the last hunting picture you will ever take with a gun.
I mean the black rifle guys have pictures of shit they kill all the time hunting so theres that.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look deep enough, its in every f*ck ing thing you do. I'm sure if you drink a soda, some political party has their hand in there some where also.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The best coffee came out of a percolator coffee pot. I could walk into my Mom and Dad's house and knew my Mom was making coffee. The smell of fresh brewed coffee is the best. All she ever bought was Folgers Coffee. And I still say. It's the best coffee I ever drank.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84