blow day

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
well the wind has killed hopes and dreams again... so I decided to start prepping the boat anyone else getting ready for open water fishing???

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Loading shotgun shells in a bit. Double-checked patterning and feed/function last weekend with acceptable results. Time for an extended "get to know ya" session w/the SL900.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
painting lures all day. Pulling the boat home in a couple weeks to start installing new and replacing old.

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
hmm that reminds me that I should probably clean mine and put it away

- - - Updated - - -

painting lures all day. Pulling the boat home in a couple weeks to start installing new and replacing old.
I been replacing old with new for two days she might be ready for fishing in a few weeks hopefully some tournaments too

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice cold Busch lights, finishing off some jerky, and superbowl with a couple friends. Mrs johnr is making tacos in a bag, bitches

Putz ND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep - I have the open water bug bad. Going to go through some more summer tackle as soon as nodakangler.com lets me get away from this computer.

Still_Learnin'

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be breaking in a new motor just as soon as we can get some decent weather. I've been trying to get to Nelson for the last 3 weeks for that very thing but can't get my work schedule to line up with the weather. I've been staring at this new engine since December and it's killing me!

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep - I have the open water bug bad. Going to go through some more summer tackle as soon as nodakangler.com lets me get away from this computer.
if it wasn't for the wind I would be launching the ol boat in the tailrace

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

I still have to decide which graph I'm going to put on the bow, rewire some speakers, put some led's in for tailrace fishing.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
My boat has about 8 inches of ice in the bottom of it right now so I'll have to wait till spring to get it pulled out. I decided to wait another year or 2 to upgrade. So the tin can will have to do.

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still have to decide which graph I'm going to put on the bow, rewire some speakers, put some led's in for tailrace fishing.
I love my led's for the tailrace you wont regret installing them that's for sure I use a lowrance on my bow but hummingbird on my dash with a ram mount im actually looking at powering my net with a led light with a clamp system for nights on the river

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ribs were wanted for super bowl. So I am smoking them in 50 mph winds. Guess life would get bidding with out a little challenge.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today I'm skinning two coyotes while reducing my supply of blue num nums. Won't be thinking about the boat until AFTER the spring walleye fest on the Sheyenne is over of Dad decides it's warm enough to go fishing. That will be about mid June I figure.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
im actually looking at powering my net with a led light with a clamp system for nights on the river

Is there any kind of light you can get turned on/off easily that'll fit in the end of the net's pole/handle? It oughta always be pointed in the proper direction that way if you can get a wide enough angle and of course get it turned on/off.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there any kind of light you can get turned on/off easily that'll fit in the end of the net's pole/handle? It oughta always be pointed in the proper direction that way if you can get a wide enough angle and of course get it turned on/off.

Duct tape and a small flash light. Simple and cheap.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28