Boat needs a name

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
image.jpg

Upgraded to a 386xf. I wanted a wide fiberglass boat. Forward consoles. Minimum of 150 hp 4 stroke. Seat 6 (5 in my little family now). Full windshield. Etc ... Anyway, I looked around and was between the Reata and the 386 xf. Could not justify the price difference. I am super excited about this boat, as is the wife and kiddos.

It has an hds 7 on the dash. I think ill use that for gps only. I am going to add my elite 7x to the dash for sonar/downscan. It has a humminbird graph up front. I might put the hds 7 up front and split screen the gps/sonar, then buy a new unit strictly for gps on dash. I have considered using an ipad for a gps screen. I did some research and it sounds doable, but it sounds like glare can be an issue, so ill likely just buy a graph unit and use that for my gps.

Has an 80 lb terrova with ipilot.

I'll also be taking my 9.9 off of my old boat and putting it on here, adding some more rod holders, giving it a good waxing, and should be all set.

Sooooooo , she needs a name. Ideas?

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Titanic

Edmund Fitzgerald

USS Arizona

Bismarck

Costa Concordia

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
NABL. Nodakangler Busch Light, plus, you're kind of an enabler.

Last edited:

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
wet and wild, wave wacker, splash master, fish killer, walleye slayer, wild one, just a few. Nice boat V I'm jealous now. ;:;bowdown

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88