Carson Wentz

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sincerely hope Carson Wentz does well in the NFL but when you get to that stage it is an entirely different game. He has all of the intangibles to be a decent QB along with the arm and the size but the players in that level are an entirely different breed of athlete in some cases the defensive lineman are not that much slower than some college defensive backs.

I am not a huge Teddy Bridgewater guy but if want to see what the difference is between college and the pros watch some of his college highlights on YouTube and see what you can get away with in college and not in the NFL.
IMO it's more about which team you end up on that determines how successful you will be at that level. Given the right circumstances anyone can be successful. Hell Trent Dilfer won a SB!

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imo (i know wentz won't do it ) but he should come out and say he refuses to play for the browns it will hurt his draft stock but will definitely help his career rather than starting out for that dysfunctional program

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The article also mentions San Diego, I wonder if Emmanual being there already has any sway?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah I really hope he can avoid Cleveland. but I know he will make the best of his opportunity. manziel had a golden ticket to life and drizzeled it down his leg along with a lot of expensive booze. san diego or dallas would be a good place to learn. makes a guy wonder if goff and the rest purposely let themselves down to avoid Cleveland. . .. . I got the pleasure of playing softball with Carsons brother Zack a few years back and I told guys back then if Carson could throw a ball half as hard as Zack he'd go far. I hated warming up with Zack because with my aging reaction time it felt like I was going to miss his 85 mph throws and take one off the melon. that guy could throw a softball from the fence to home plate on a line 10ft off the ground. unbelievable how talented these guys are. good kids too. wish the best to him and will be cheering him on.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I knew one way or the other I could win some $$$ as a spread better!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'm guessing he has a great year. Good o line. Good receiving weapons. Good coaching. Excited to see his year unfold. On a side note, has anyone seen his youtube channel? Wentz Bros. Hunting and fishing channel. Pretty neat.

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was out that day they were out when they made that video, seen them by Red Butte for a little bit then they jetted off.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good concept. I would like to see them build on it. Good luck this season Carson.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
www.sports.yahoo.com/carson-wentz-defends-bird-hunting-social-media-reaction-164254706.html
Doesn't Wentz know that social media and conservative Christian values don't mix and that justifying oneself to millions of sheep doesn't change thier minds it only c7ases more unneeded unwanted attention to a sport hobby that is a part of a conservative Christian values.
It's too bad but Twitter Instagram Snapchat facebook all are controlled by the massmedia where if you are different from the masses grief is all you are going to get.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure he don't care what the Anti's think and I am glad to see him doing what he loves and not afraid to show it. Better than hearing about the Thug lives of some sports stars

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Carson is a role model I think ever kid should look up to. He is not ashamed of where he came from and what he believes in. I'm glad he doesn't cave to the PC bull Shiite!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 26
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7