Cell phone signal booster

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone had expierence with signal boosters/repeaters for cell phones ? Most of the year we get one bar while in the house and they work ok but this time of the year when the snow gets a crust on it's hit and miss whether they will work or not. Wondering what others have tried , I see some as simple as a $2 adhesive sticker that you put on the phone and others priced all the way up to 1K.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You will need to go on to the weboost website and put in your provider, zip code and depending on the towers signal angle you could see as many as 2 or 3+ bars increase in signal.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
My company sells and installs WeBoost in a lot of commercial buildings. They work awesome. I don't have much experience with the smaller "one room" models. Look into the WeBoost Office 100. Its spendy but you would probably have service in your whole house with it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, but wow for spendy. We are only two new phones away from no more issues so might just go that route. I can't believe how many makes and models there are , I had no clue the market was that big. It seems like right around here is the only place in the state that I ever have issues.

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
Put one of these in the office. Went from barely 2 bars 3g to full bars 4g LTE. Best investment ever. It really depends on what kind of signal you have outside where your botting the exterior antenna.

Amazon product

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone had expierence with signal boosters/repeaters for cell phones ? Most of the year we get one bar while in the house and they work ok but this time of the year when the snow gets a crust on it's hit and miss whether they will work or not. Wondering what others have tried , I see some as simple as a $2 adhesive sticker that you put on the phone and others priced all the way up to 1K.
Look into the WeBoost Home MultiRoom #470144.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you tried the WiFi calling feature in your phone settings? I have one bar to no bars at times with AT&T in my house, but WiFi calling seems to work well throughout the whole house.

Thanks for the responses , I was excited there for a minute until I found out my phone doesn't have that capability built into it. I think our best option is to get new phones that support wi-fi calling since these are a few years old. Part of me says screw it because this is peaceful not answering to salesmen and telemarketers but I'd consider getting rid of our landline if we had better cell service.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you tried the WiFi calling feature in your phone settings? I have one bar to no bars at times with AT&T in my house, but WiFi calling seems to work well throughout the whole house.

Thanks for that information. I upgraded to new phones with wi-fi calling capabilities and they work great in the house.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76